[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shouldn't Netflix/Holywood first try anime movies starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Shouldn't Netflix/Holywood first try anime movies starting with some comfy romantic stories like Spice and Wolf or Chobits rather than going for more popular but also either too complicated (Death Note) or too epic (Dragon Ball) stories?
>>
>>86894791
good anime isn't popular with the normies.

imagine trying to pitch a movie about a guy that falls in love with anthropomorphic Personal Computer. That he can't have sex with, ever, because her reset button is up in her vagina.
>>
>>86894848

What is Her, Ex Machina
>>
>>86894791
Keit-Ai: A Netflix Original Series coming soon
>>
>>86894867
Her left him, and Ex Machina killed Chad McFacebook and left Ginger Orbiter locked up to die.
>>
>>86894791
It's too easy to imagine how they'd ruin Holo the Wise Wolf and turn her into a feminist icon.
>>
File: 1502843947142.jpg (50KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502843947142.jpg
50KB, 632x632px
>>86894848
>>86894791
Disgusting fucking post,leave here and never return.
>>
Leave horo alone
>>
Get out furfags
>>
File: cat27.jpg (26KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
cat27.jpg
26KB, 450x338px
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALK73aKvhm4
>>
>>86894848
I never got that. She still has a mouth and presumably a butt. You can still have sex, just not in her pussy.
>>
>>86894791
Holywood would just dismiss the anime as bestiality instead seeing it as gender reversed Beauty and Beast. Holo was born as an animal, she was never a human which create a problem. Same problem with Chobits as it is a romance between a man and thinking object.

None of it would fit inside modern producers tiny head.
>>
>>86895284
Beast was hideous
>>
>>86895564
Thats why he turned into human in the end. We need a message that accept the other the way he is. And Holo was a beast since birth.
>>
>>86895909
Shes not ugly.
>>
>>86895126
Who is the say her next personality isn't better either? It's not like Chi became some sort of functional thing at the end.

Chobits was honestly good. Mother saw me reading it and full of nudity and wanted to complain.I made her read it and she changed her mind.
Keep in mind I was like 13. And I didn't understand any of the themes honestly.

Also talked myself out of her catchign me watching the end of Clockwork Orange (the sex scene).
>>
>>86895284
>Same problem with Chobits as it is a romance between a man and thinking object.

Her was about a relationship between an AI and a human. Blade Runner had a relationship between a robot and a human (and don't you tell me that Deckard was a replicant). Ex Machina was about a relationship between a robot and a human. Westworld had it too.
>>
>>86896118
buster?
>>
File: n08A8NO.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NO.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
WHO WROTE THIS??
>>
File: MANKOTO.jpg (97KB, 575x640px) Image search: [Google]
MANKOTO.jpg
97KB, 575x640px
School days adaptation when?
>>
>>86894791
No?
The entire point of making a movie based off of an anime is that you're starting with a property that comes with a built-in audience, and almost advertises itself to that audience. You don't get to make multi-million dollar productions as a learning exercise, you make whatever seems like it could be commercially successful. That's why we're getting Dragon Ball, One Piece and Death Note first, and not some romance anime that normies have never heard of
>>
>>86896513
They can't find a nice enough boat.
>>
>>86896513
Higurashi would have been better but it would got banned in most countries
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.