[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: homer tower.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer tower.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?
>>
Ground zero

Formerly Twin Towers
>>
>>86892427
I don't get it
>>
Freedom Tower
Formerly Ground Zero
>>
crab juice, is that the episode?
>>
>>86892487
yes
>>
File: tumblr_n5mvtjQDvV1rmgz8no2_500.gif (980KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5mvtjQDvV1rmgz8no2_500.gif
980KB, 500x280px
>>86892420
Yet here in Britbong its always being shown
>>
File: 234735687.jpg (95KB, 634x968px) Image search: [Google]
234735687.jpg
95KB, 634x968px
>>86892420
Because kikes cut and refuse stuff all the time.
First they cut down the towers, then they refuse to show the towers in media.
>>
>>86892601
Twice nightly and three times on Sundays.
>>
same with the two mohammed-eps of South Park.
>>
>>86892420
One of the best ep. ever
And 9/11 is pretty nice too, everyone here celebrates when it happened
>>
>>86892420

they literally had a quote "They put the jerks in Tower One"

Everybody who wrote that episode regrets moments like that.
>>
>>86892420

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI
>>
>>86892758
No they don't. New York burgers are known jerks in media. They are just virtue signalling.
>>
>>86892420
Americans act as if a few thousand dying was the greatest tragedy ever. Their military kills that many innocent women and children in the middle east weekly.
>>
>>86892427
kek fpbp
>>
>>86892802
yvan eht nioj
>>
>>86892802
Well ok, it's like this. Poop in the toilet? Meh, I expect it. Poop in the kitchen sink? OK, now it's a big deal. Make sense?
>>
>>86892802

shutup meg
>>
Saw this episode on UK channel 4 a few weeks ago, hadn't seen it aired in more than 10 years. Thought it was strange, especially as the animation is very elastic in this one
>>
>>86892427
George W "Sneed" Bush
>>
>>86892420
>still watching syndicated TV

Why?
>>
>>86892802
>this talking point
I honestly can never tell if the people who are saying this retarded shit are trolling or not.
>>
>>86892802
thats because they are bunch of self absorbed people who only care about themselves, true capitalist
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 886x1182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 886x1182px
Too soon.
>>
>>86892802
Name 5 innocent women and 5 innocent children killed. You say there are thousands, this should be easy.
>>
>>86893028
>I hate what he said but can't argue against it. I better call him retarded.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 3426.jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
3426.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
mfw perma-triggered Americans literally banned Cat Fucking Stevens and Buddy Holly from the radio after 9/11

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Clear_Channel_memorandum
>>
>>86893477
>America, the most scrutinized country in the world, is killing upwards of 3,000 innocent women and children every week in Afghanistan
>America has now been in Afghanistan for 17 years, which would make the body count of innocent women and children somewhere in the ballpark of 2.5 million
>The United Nations has never spoken out about this
>America's allies have never spoken out about this
>European media has never spoken out about this
>The United States media has never spoken out about this
>The Afghani soldiers who fight with the United States have never had a problem with this supposed massacre of their innocent wives and children
>But I'm supposed to believe some unsourced comment by an anonymous poster on 4chan, and I'm retarded if I don't
Sounds about right.
>>
>>86893016
sneedicated tv
>>
>>86893753
Uhmmm no sweetie. There are literally objective images taken of American soldiers shooting innocent little girls whose only crime was worshipping the wrong religion and putting a flower in a gun, and no amount of your mathematical mumbo jumbo is gonna change that.
>>
You have to have a very high IQ to understand Chuck and Sneed. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Chuck's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Chuck & Sneed truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chuck's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Fuck Suck," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Seeds. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpsons scratching their heads in confusion as Ian Maxtone-Graham's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Chuck & Sneed tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>86894337

Kill yourself and your le epik /r/4chan copypasta
>>
>>86893596

can a nation be more cucked than murikka?
>>
Why do americans get so butthurt even if someone SHOWS the twin towers? I recall some movies made before 9-11 but releasing after it had their aerial establishing shots edited to not show the twin towers
>>
>>86893753
You did kill 500000 iraqis for oil though
>>
>>86893312
Abdul rahmadi
Manal kidfa
Yasmeen abujallad
Muhnad regheed
Mona walleed
Amal yousef
Sarah najib
Sireen yousef
Yara khalayli
>>
>>86892420
They air this episode all the time I saw it last night
>>
>>86896224
this, I'm pretty sure they still air the episode, I remember it as part of the marathons they did.

The real question is when Comedy Central does the South Park marathon will they air Super Best Friends (and to a lesser extend 200 and 201 buuut they kinda suck.)
>>
>>86893753
Differing on the sources, from a minimum of 174k to a possible maximum of 500,000 in 2013, if we add to that all the proxy wars the US started with Libya, Sirya and the direct conflict in Afghanistan we reach a maximum of 800k victims to fuel the US economy.
That's pretty satanic.
>>
>>86892420
Jews run the propaganda boxes, cuck.
You wouldn't know because you have to pay a fucking license to even watch yours, but can't even afford it.
>>
File: sorcruz.jpg (39KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
sorcruz.jpg
39KB, 718x960px
>>86892420
>afraid of universal healthcare
>afraid of same sex marriages
>afraid of melting pot
>afraid of science especially evolution

yet they are still called the land ofthe free.
>>
>>86892420
Thankfully I have the original airing recording on VHS including the winner of The Simpsons house.

Now to actually find that tape, somewhere at my parents house. And maybe a working VHS player
>>
>>86892802
16 years later and we still have people this fucking retarded
>>
>>86892420
Someone please edit Sneed and Chuck as those two guys.
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>86892420

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.