[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still watching this show? >the bantz >Mike being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Anyone still watching this show?

>the bantz
>Mike being a constant fuckup
>Harvey fucking his shrink
>Lewis having a weekly meltdown
>Donna showing some feet
>fat guy from the wire making some cameos
>>
File: 1471743577911.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1471743577911.png
325KB, 382x417px
what the fug, this kino is still running?
>>
>*Slams file on desk*
>>
i couldn't get past 4 episodes
>>
>>86891871
DONNA
>>
I can't watch this shit anymore. the first season or two were pretty good but when they have one single case for a whole season shit gets tiring, not to mention the amount of shit Lewis pulls and still gets to be around is incredible
>>
>>86891871
>"I just cracked the case:"
>>
File: Sarah-Rafferty-Feet-777486.jpg (147KB, 1920x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-Rafferty-Feet-777486.jpg
147KB, 1920x1105px
>>86891944
>walk in office
>see this

wat do?
>>
>>86891997
>Do a 180
>Unzip dick
>>
>>86891773
>Lewis
>>
>>86891995
"It all makes sense now! That richfag was chewing some russian chewing gum, it means he has connections with oligarchs!"

t. Mike Ross, 300 IQ
>>
>>86891773
I still watch it. I still like it, too. I like how they make everyone mad at Mike because he's a fucking idiot who seems to want to go to jail.
>>
>>86891773
I was in a hotel the other night with nothing to do and I saw this was on. I haven't watched it in like 5 or 6 years when I got bored with its formula.

It's the same exact show.
>>
>>86891871
What the hell is this!?
>>
File: file.png (403KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
403KB, 496x496px
>Puts the whole cast in danger after doing something idiotic because she thinks it is unfair that lawyers and secretaries aren't percieved to have the same relevance
>Everybody apolgizes to her

What in the fuck
>>
It's a very reliable show.
Season 3 is about where they gave up going outside their formula.
>>
>>86893029
its 2017, sweetie :)
>>
>>86891773
dumb reddit show
>>
What happened to the sassy black secretary from the previous seasons?
>>
>>86893434
She's still there. They just realized she's a terrible character and gave her less screentime
>>
>>86892852
"I read a book when I was in my moms uterus and memorised all 15,000 pages so I know that the statute of limitations is still intact for this crime"
>>
>>86893029
>a secretary managed to earn enough money to live comfortably in NYC AND have money to spare to buy-in into one of the largest law firms in the city

WEW LAD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.