[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE HE'S LIVING ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: gods not dead.jpg (52KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
gods not dead.jpg
52KB, 526x526px
GOD'S NOT DEAD HE'S SURELY ALIVE HE'S LIVING ON THE INSIDE ROARING LIKE A LION
>>
File: Jesus.png (300KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
300KB, 640x482px
ATHEISTS BTFO
>>
gods what a stupid boy
>>
File: XdkPivg.jpg (62KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
XdkPivg.jpg
62KB, 1456x1456px
>>86886671
>a stalemate means I win!
How can both sides think like this?
>>
>>86886710
thiests are literally dumb blue collar hicks who worship a flying spaghetti god...

do not sully my people by equating us with them.
>>
>>86886710
It wasn't a stalemate, christian boy won the argument with "how can you hate god if he doesn't exist"
>>
>not wanting to destroy god based on principle
>>
>>86886671
So he's agnostic? What's the big deal here?
>>
why are atheist so angry and hateful at god if they don't believe in him?
>>
>>86886759
>How can you hate [fictional character] if he doesn't exist?
Wow, amazing argument
>>
>>86886792
the uni professor had his wife die of cancer or something and he was mad at god for putting him through that pain
or some shit like that
>>
>>86886790
They are critical about christians and concept of god and religion, not the god itself
>>
>he hasn't swallowed the deism pill
>>
>>86886812
Wait, I didn't watch this shit. So the guy arguing against the existence of God blamed God for killing his wife? Was this entire thing just a strawman for theists?
>>
>>86886792
You're very smart. You just slipped on in there and typed up some words and -poof- just like that you're the smartest guy in the thread. Hey everyone! Give this guy a round of apple sauce!

Anyways, what were we saying? I think my point was that even though my dick is average I still know how to put it in someones mouth when they're sleeping.
>>
>>86886862
>Was this entire thing just a strawman for theists?
of course
>>
>>86886862
Yes, i think theists think that people who don't believe in God don't exist, they are just people who believe in God but hate him and are acting like angsty teenagers about it.
>>
10 years later and atheists still mad as fuck

>b-but I'm an agnostic now
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>86886967
what event are you refering to?
>>
>>86887006
removal of free trade and wildy
>>
>>86886792
>>86886759
How can you love your waifu if she doesn't exist?
>>
>>86886671
>Promotional material for Christian movie takes the position of agnosticism
Unreal
>>
>>86886792
SPOTTED THE JEW
>>
Does anyone have a link to that beat by beat plot summary written by some guy forced to watch it by his grandma? I think it might have been on neofag but I can't remember
>>
>>86888210
I'm 20 minutes in and it's a total romp
>>
>>86886671
talk about a tardy quote
>>
>>86886671
the same can be said of the flying spaghetti monster
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.