[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the Extended Edition of the original Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: spiderman2002.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2002.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone have the Extended Edition of the original Spider-Man (the 2002 one)? There's a scene in particular I want to watch, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
>>
>>86885862
The one where uncle Ben gives a speech about white nationalism?
>>
>>86885862
>"I'm gonna fix that door the day you let me pork your euro daughter"

Jesus Christ Raimi!
>>
>>86885918
No... it was more like this:

>”When will you pay the rent, mister…”
>”I will pay the GODDAMN RENT when you give me the name and address of every antifa living in your building.”
>”But I can’t-“
>”Actually, fuck that. Give me the address of every single shitskin immigrant living in this shithole. That includes your own address, you turd muncher!”
>The actor portraying the landlord looks at Tobey in disbelief. He then looks past the camera, as if he were looking at the crew, and then proceeds to stare at Tobey with an obvious look of uneasiness.
>You can hear a man saying “Perfect. Keep it rolling” in the background. Some sources say it was Raimi himself, as he nodded towards the actor portraying the landlord.
>”O-of course, mister sp-piderm…“, the actor portraying Mr. Ditkovich said while facing Tobey, now with a sudden and thick foreign accent.
>”And that’s mister WHITE MAN for you, you inbred third-worlder!”
>”Oh, and make sure you tell your whore of a daughter to trim her toe nails today. This WHITE MAN is getting himself some delicious brown feet for dinner.”
As the scene starts to fade away, you can hear mumbling in the background, and as what it seemed to be a single person clapping at Maguire’s performance. “Bravo, bravo!”, the voice said.
>>
File: tobey-natsocman-2002.png (174KB, 610x260px) Image search: [Google]
tobey-natsocman-2002.png
174KB, 610x260px
>>86885941
Forgot image.
>>
File: 2ec[1].png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec[1].png
572KB, 600x580px
>>86885941
>”And that’s mister WHITE MAN for you, you inbred third-worlder!”
>>
>>86885862
Someone post that "I know things man of spider" pasta
>>
>>86885941
10/10 holy shit
>>
>>86885941
KINO
>>
>>86885941
How the fuck did they allow this?
>>
File: 1502142832061.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502142832061.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>86885941
>>
>>86885941
this literally never happened
this stupid ass meme needs to die desu
>>
>11 replies
>4 posters

OP is a samefag pushing a really shitty meme.
>>
>>86887401
>>86887588
Samefriend detected
>>
>>86885941
Jesus christ. Spat my drank
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.