[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The two thugs who bother Luke in the Cantina are on Jedah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>The two thugs who bother Luke in the Cantina are on Jedah moments before it gets blown up
>R2-D2 and C-3PO are lamenting not going to Scariff and yet they are on the Tantive IV at the beginning of A New Hope
>Princess Leia, a peaceful senate ambassador who has no business being in a warzone, and the Tantive IV are just hanging out in the Mon Calamari ship during the WHOLE BATTLE of Scariff

I rewatched this movie recently and I haved to agree with RLM, it's worse than TFA. As bad as TFA, it's callbacks and references didn't ruin the flow of the previous movies like Rogue One does.
>>
File: DD7RWLq.jpg (90KB, 1519x823px) Image search: [Google]
DD7RWLq.jpg
90KB, 1519x823px
>>86885782
wut¿
>>
>>86885782
I found its action and characters far more engaging then TFA even if it is a bit shit.
>>
>>86885852
me too
rogue one > tfa
>>
>>86885782
ESB>RotJ>ANH>RotS>RO>TFA>AotC=TPM>TCW
>>
>>86885985
TPM is better then TFA.
>>
>>86885985
The Force Awakens is literal garbage and I hope you feel like shit for putting it over any movie on that list
>>
>there are people who care this much about Star Wars
>>
>>86885852
dude the characters were muddy pleb tv shit and be honest action is less potent without a decent story
>>
>>86886116
Where have you been for the past 40 years?
>>
>>86885782
Agree. Dude References xD the movie. Star Wars is so dead right now. Jyn is still a cute bunny though.
>>
The Force Awakens is the most forgettable non-movie of the whole series. It's so unoriginal that even thinking about it just makes you think about the original trilogy. Rogue One had some really cool stuff in it. The story probably didn't need to get told, but that's the idea of those "side movies" that Disney is doing so in that sense it works. TFA was supposed to be the start of the NEW Trilogy. The telling of a new story and in that sense it failed horrifically. I don't really care what the rest of the story is at this point. It's just not compelling. The whole movie felt like everyone in the theater was supposed to hold hands and pray out loud about how much they love Star Wars. It's just a story and I hear the team that made it respected the OT, but maybe they respected it a bit too much. It seemed to border on a holy reverence that just made the whole thing tiresome.
>>
>>86885985
You've got a real shit opinion, TFA is below them all
>>
File: tries to ignore you.jpg (67KB, 420x700px) Image search: [Google]
tries to ignore you.jpg
67KB, 420x700px
>>86885782
>I haved to agree with RLM
>>
>>86886047
>>86886058
>>86886409
why is tfa shit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.