[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filmmakers Considered Female Leatherface 'Texas Chainsaw'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>The FrightFest in London just concluded the world premiere of Leatherface, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel directed by French filmmakers Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury. “Yeah, we thought about making Leatherface a female,” they told the FrightFest audience.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3455424/female-leatherface-filmmakers-thought/
>>
kinda hot, but that sounds like one of those ideas you just shit out while you are sitting around a table trying to come up with ideas.

That being said, anyone trying to come up with a TCM prequel doesn't have ideas to begin with.
>>
>>86884171
The Huntress from that multiplayer survival gaem is fucking great...why don't they make a movie about her?

Also Letherface was already trans in the fourth movie.
>>
new Leatherface trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDNJ3XQn9Cg
>>
>>86884517
whoa very progressive but it will flop like that awful ghostbusters movie
>>
>>86884171
worst timeline
>>
>>86884171
Leatherface was a big guy with a heavy chainsaw. A little girl with a weed wacker just doesn't seem as intimidating.
>>
>>86884517
Hollywood is creatively bankrupt and lazy as fuck.
>>
TCM 2 is objectively the best TCM.
>>
>>86884171
These boys are kino. It makes sense they'd consider a female LF since they have the most experience with female-centric horror. Also makes sense they would decide against it because it's a bad idea
>>
I fucking hate these kids that don't know their movie history. Female chainsaw already happened!
>>
>>86885169
thanks for reminding me of this incredible abortion of a movie. Of course the Leatherface family/murders were actually an illuminati conspiracy. Truly a reflection of Hooper's original intent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.