[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO why do normies think its so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: always sunny.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
always sunny.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO

why do normies think its so fucking funny to watch Dennis freak out?
>>
>>86878673
Usually it's not the fact that he's freaking out but the fact that he's oblivious to how he's acting. He's so far up his own ass with arrogance to not realize that he's not the person he thinks he is. Usually his actions are extremely slimy but the fact he tries to defend it and see how there's nothing wrong with it is funny
>>
File: Kill me RLM.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me RLM.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>>86878673
Because comedy is based on suffering. And mental illness is suffering
>>
>>86878673
watching the characters go off the deep end is the best part of the show
>>
>>86878673
You sound like someone who is sensitive about mental illness. That's okay though.

Tell me, do you have one? If so what is it?
>>
File: 1932644.jpg (8KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1932644.jpg
8KB, 200x198px
>>86878673
it sure helps that glenn howerton is a darn good actor
>>
>>86878673
Charlie is the only one who actually does it well

and Dennis's facade starts to crack more as the show declines, that's not a coincidence

Compare Charlie and Frank's scene in the crawlspace in the 'Mcpoyles take over Paddys pub' episode, or his pepe silvia rant to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eXbI_iIE_o
>>
File: 1296908532912.jpg (48KB, 468x540px) Image search: [Google]
1296908532912.jpg
48KB, 468x540px
it used to be funny, everyone is a caricature of themselves since about season 7
>>
>>86880454
>it used to be funny, everyone is a caricature of themselves since about season 5
FTFY
>>
The show has been declining in quality for the last couple of seasons. They should have ended it last year.
>>
>>86880615
I agree, especially if howerton isn't coming back.
>>
>>86880594
5 and 6 are solid
>>
>>86880678
Never said he wasn't coming back, the show is on an extended break however.
>>
>>86880678
Honestly as long as the main cast by which i mean devito has a good time shooting it doesn't matter how good or bad it is. It seems like they all have fun on set and really that's what matters. If FXXX wants to keep bankrolling the show that's their perogative.
>>
>>86880741
I agree, but they really started going off the deep end and becoming caricatures in season 5. Fat mac is best mac
>>
>>86879208
>unironically liking Charlie

Instant pleb filter
>>
>>86880829
didn't Charlie want to be a dramatic actor?
>>
>>86879208
>implying "I like to bind, I like to *be* bound" isn't one of the funniest lines in all 13 episodes.
>>
>>86880853
From what I understand Rob was the worst off of all of them when they filmed the pilot and it was his last ditch effort before he gave up on acting entirely...I'm not sure how much success Charlie and Glenn had prior to the piolot
>>
>>86880454
>>86880594
>implying sunny characters ever had nuance
They have always been living cartoon characters
>>
>>86881432
>They have always been living cartoon characters
S1-3 they're ALMOST normal S4 they're starting to lose it.
After the musical all hope is lost
>>
File: Frank Hangs Himself.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Hangs Himself.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>86879086
>200x198)
Hang yourself
>>
>>86878673
>always normie in redditelphia
go back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUrQMPp0dw
>>
Dennis is funnier when he's winning, I don't know why they're pushing the DUDE DENNIS IS AN OLD LOSER LMAO thing so hard in the last few seasons
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.