[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't watch this til 2/3 years after it came out, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9578.jpg (115KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9578.jpg
115KB, 1200x627px
I didn't watch this til 2/3 years after it came out, so by the time I finished it, it had been finished a while. Living in the U.K. And not being one to follow the news in anyway, I never really saw what happened to the show.

Season 1 was amazing, as was season 2. 3 was a bit downhill but I enjoyed it for what it was, but season 4 was a total trainwreck. Can someone explain why it went downhill so fast?
>>
The recent eclipse reminded me of it and I needed an answer.
>>
S1 was 7/10

S2 and S3 wuz 3/10 at best

really fucked with a kino concept
>>
>>86866542
The storyline with Adam in S2 was pretty kino with all the Japanese shit, but they fucked it at the climax.

Waste of a show.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 237x212px
>Sylar becomes a good guy
>>
>>86866542
They clearly ran out of ideas anon. No planning past season 1. I guess they were surprised the show didn't get cancelled.
>>
One of the most short lived 'phenomena' of recent years. This show was everywhere, generated huge buzz, cast were predicted to go into the a-list, people were talking about spin offs, movies, prequels etc.

just really crashed and burned. don't think the writers had any clear plan at all.

Heroes, Lost, Prison Break. What utter shit all those shows became.
>>
I remember season 2 was fucked by the writers strike and everyone hated it so they decided to kill EVERY SINGLE season 2 character at the start of season 3, no matter whether people liked them or not. I remember being spolied that Elle was going to die in the next episode that was about to come out and dropped it there and then as that was the final bullshit straw on the bullshit mountain that season 3 was.
>>
>>86869532
>One of the most short lived 'phenomena' of recent years

I'm sure Invasion, Flashforward and The Event have it beat in this regard.
>>
>>86869598
Man I miss Flashforward.

Kind of a good thing it was one season before it started going completely off the rails.
>>
>>86866542
It was a "post LOST" show, so they wanted to have mysteries that would keep people engrossed, rather than characters and plot. They made like 2-3 characters that were worth a damn, and then ruined them too. Then they brought in time travel, some plots were aired out on NBC's website as comics and shorts, so people just watching the show were confused. All that and The writers strike really fucked them too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.