[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is hyped as FUCK to see this in theaters?! Got my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: T2-Poster.jpg (428KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
T2-Poster.jpg
428KB, 1000x1426px
who else is hyped as FUCK to see this in theaters?!

Got my tickets for tomorrow!

also, the new cut looks amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJRpKF3eJXo
>>
I'm on the fence. I've seen the movie dozens of times over the years, and I think 3D is a dumb gimmick that needs to die... but the chance to see T2 in theater would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>86865839

I agree. 3d sucks.

and ive also seen this movie several times.

BUT, im not going to miss the opportunity to see this in theaters. too awesome
>>
>>86865805
>the bottom isn't the new version
WHY
>>
>>86865805

>paying to watch the motion jew
>>
>>86865961

top looks clean as fuck.

>>86866008
stfu
>>
>>86865805
I despise 3D but i'm going to see it tomorrow, seeing T2 on a big screen is going to be a blast.
>>
>>86866089
>top looks clean as fuck.
by clean you mean dark blue? Fuck outta here
>>
>>86865805
I can't tell which is the new version.
Is that a new jewish trick to get people to pay for popcorn in cinemas?

Why didn't they edit Furlong out of the movie?
>>
It looks like shit
>>
>>86865805

didnt he pull a george lucas with some scenes?
>>
>>86867258
He said he only changed one scene, when the truck drives off the bridge they show the windshield fall off but when it pans up to show the T-1000 the windshield is there, he fixed that continuity error.
>>
>>86867330

i though he was going to change that stuntman on the motorbike which looks like arnold with diabetes and a facelift.
>>
>>86867588
those are things that add to the charm though
>>
File: 1491084019732.jpg (9KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491084019732.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>86867330
>didn't change the scene where the T1000s gun sound like its silenced
>didn't change the scene in the bar where you can see the gummi knife
>>
>>86867748
he said only faggot frogs care about that shit
>>
>>86865805
Why the green tint? Why do they always do that fucking shit!
Fuck you, Cameron.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.