[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on faggots Admit it it wasnt that bad > it wasnt the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: New Project.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
New Project.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Come on faggots Admit it it wasnt that bad

> it wasnt the anime but it wasnt total shit
>>
File: IMG_8793.jpg (57KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8793.jpg
57KB, 680x684px
>Any live action adaptation of anime
>>
>>86861578
you just said it wasn't total shit twice
>>
>>86861578
I can't believe they used that song there.
>>
Just finished it. It was really inconsistent. The gore was completely unnecessary, Light is both a super genius and a total retard, and while the romance started off as an interesting take on what the anime did, it didn't stay as strong halfway through. It's going to be hard for me to recommend it to anyone.

Also going to ignore black man running through the streets of seattle with a gun would be fucking blown away fucking quick
>>
File: 2017-08-25-1436-22.webm (3MB, 1176x660px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25-1436-22.webm
3MB, 1176x660px
>>86862060
>ack
>>
Why didn't he write for one last blowjob before she died?
>>
>>86861578

Right. Let's say I didn't watch Death Note and I'll judge this movie assuming it's an original idea.

The first 15 minutes of the movie had decent pacing. It draws you in, you start thinking this could be good. Then the movie decides to fuck all that by having Light tell Mia his secret right off the bat. Why? Does he know Mia? We only know he defended her? Are we to assume they have history? Why does he trust her with the fact that he's a fucking psychopath who decapitated someone the other day? Whatever.
There's a montage of stupid shit and how people think he's a god. This never gets referenced again and you don't get the idea that he has changed society at all except for one small action near the end of the movie.
Character wise? Development is awful. "We can change the world" blabla. You don't really receive an insight into any of the character's psyches much. They just gave Light some tragic backstory to infer he's a troubled kid.

I can go on and on about all the flaws in the movie but at this point, I'd have typed more words than the piece of shit script probably contained. So fuck this garbage movie.
>>
>>86862208
Is that the blade runner gun?
>>
>>86862208
I mean there wouldn't have been a whole chase sequence. All the fucking cops were converging near the school and considering both of them are slowing down to run through buildings and the fact there's a stolen and busted up police car, shit wouldn't have gone on as long as it did.
>>
>>86861578
can something look more generic?
>>
>>86862344
They spent all their money on Dafoe
>>
>>86862370
why we rarely see out of the shadows he could have been just a fucking voice
>>
>>86862307

On a more positive note, I liked that they mentioned that Light's mother was kind of a hippie. That explains why his name is "Light".
>>
>>86862409
Because why the fuck else would Dafoe do Netflix adaptations of anime if he wasn't making bank?

Also, can someone post a webm of L's autist run?
>>
>>86861578
>Firework sounds in the background
Would've improved the scene
>>
I'm still mad L lost in the anime because of a literal cuck of a shinigami
>>
>>86862702
>lost
On the contrary, L's backup plan worked. Lost all the battles but won the war
>>
>>86862302
>U write my name now give succ n die
Lotta missed opportunity
>>
What retard wrote that Ryuk couldn't be trusted? Was that supposed to be some kind of madness brought on by using the note?
>>
>>86862947
>There's four letters in my name
>Most anyone has ever gotten to is two
>>
>>86863055
I thought that was because shinigami have some unfathomable language that took time to decipher, but people went crazy in the process. Guess I'm giving the film too much credit
>>
I'm an hour in and I can't stand this garbage. The thing that made Death Note good was the characters and they had to go and completely change all of them.
>>
>>86862947
If Ryuk's name was on the note, why didn't he die?
>>
>>86863372
Ryuk isn't human.
>>
>watching anything with a blackwashed character

No thank you.
>>
>>86863403
But they implied he could die in the movie, I mean what other purpose the whole 'only two letters' phrase has?
>>
>>86863463
The movie is stupid, Ryuk was probably just implying he'd kill Light if he turned on him and tried writing his name.
>>
>>86863463
Don't know about that phrase in particular, but shinigami can die
>>
>>86863463
how do we know whether Ryuk is a he anyway
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.