[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>written by a woman >it's actually decent what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>written by a woman
>it's actually decent
what sorcery is this?
>>
>>86860980
Though I will admit: The Game of Thrones scene was incredibly shoehorned and felt like something from a completely different movie. Same with the "Umbrella is code for vagina" shit.
>>
I think pic related gave a really good performance and is basically the one thing to take away from the movie, if there is one thing.
>>
>>86860980
Hmm seems I missed the Logan Lucky threads. Oh well. It's not an amazing movie but I think it's my second favorite of the year so far. Soderbergh belongs in the cinema.
>>
>>86860980
she doesn't exist
>>
>>86861724
When the web dl drops you'll get tons of threads
>>
File: IMG_3261.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3261.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
>>86860980
I'll be the weakest part of your film, sir.
>>
>>86860980
DECENT IS ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SAY

NOTICE THE USE OF WORDS, DIDN'T EVEN GO FOR "GOOD"

THOROUGHLY FORGETTABLE FLICK
>>
>>86862175
That's not Katie Holmes
>>
>>86861538
Daniel Craig ended up being the best part of this movie
>>
>>86862241
Katie Holmes and Sebastian Stan were just distracting to me. Hillary Swank was surprisingly awesome though.
>>
>>86862319
HILLARY SWANK WAS FUCKING USELESS, COMPLETELY TACKED ON DEAD END CHARACTER

ADAM DRIVER GAVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE, CRAIG WAS OK
>>
>that final shot that completely flips the movie on it's head

One of my favorite endings in recent memory.
>>
>>86862387
I don't know what you mean by useless. It's the character investigating the heist. How is that useless? She played the competency pretty realistically.
>>
>>86862219
stop stealing Koz's style you hack.
>>
>>86860980
nobody know who wrote it, it's a pseudonym.

it could be Soderbergh trolling everybody.
>>
>>86863667
It's probably this.
>>
>>86861724
Don't sweat it, there have been next to no threads about it period
I saw it opening night, and while I think it's a bit lopsided, it's still thoroughly enjoyable, and I really appreciated the fact that it took place in the south but the script wasn't vindictive or spiteful about it the way Hollywood usually is
>>
>>86862175
>Gets set up in the bar scene
>Has a 15 second encounter with the brother during the heist
>Tells the FBI agent his story only for nothing to happen and for there to be no pay off
What did they mean by this
He was a decently entertaining character anyway, but still
>>
>>86865232
It was incredibly funny and earnest in its portrayal of the South. Soderbergh has a good head on his shoulders it's completely shocking he has remained so successful without changing his style much.
>>
>>86865297
Yeah I thought his whole character and interactions with Sebastian Stan were needless padding.
>>
COME ON SODDY YOU HACK GIVE ME YOUR KAFKA MOVIE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.