[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why do men always leave the toilet seat up? ... >That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6134.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6134.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>Why do men always leave the toilet seat up? ...
>That was the joke
Can someone explain this one to me?
>>
>>86855127
the joke is "Why do men always leave the toilet seat up?"
>>
>>86855157
I don't get it. Is it because it could be "why do men always leave the tuck suck up?"
>>
>>86855127
women always complain about men leaving the toilet seat up
even though it's fairer for all if you just leave the toilet seat as you used it
this shows that women are a joke
>>
>>86855184
He's supposed to be German / Austrian, therefore equipped with a poor sense of humour, you thick, fucking idiot.
>>
>>86855157
>female comedians
>>
>sleep at gf house
>she takes 2 hours to get ready
>ask to go to mine for hair gel
>she's pissed for the rest of the day for taking up 1 mins of her time
>>
Do Americans really not close the toilet lid when they flush the toilet? If you don't then all the shit particles from the toilet spread out and infect everything in the room.
>>
I close both seats, if I can't have my way, neither can you.
>>
>>86856085
Our toilets suck the waste.
Not shoot it out.
Sorry your third world toilets malfunction.
>>
>>86855127
>Sneed's Feed and Toiletseat
>>
>>86856301
>americans talking shit about other country's toilets
A quarter of your country still shits in septic tanks and your toilets break down if you use anything greater than single-ply paper.
>>
Someone explain to me this toilet seat thing. Is it a meme or an actual thing people complain about? How does the way you leave the toilet seat affect others?
>>
who /peeinthesink/ masterrace here
>>
>>86857218
Nah, I shit in the sink.
>>
>>86855202
Why the fuck would you even leave the toilet seat up for roasties if they need it to use the toilet in the first place?
>>
>>86857138
It's just as bad as wearing shoes indoors or not using a bidet after you shit. Americans are subhuman.
>>
>>86857138
women go pee in the middle of the night and don't bother to check if the toilet seat is down before they sit, so they get a wet ass surprise and blame men for it.
>>
>tfw sit on the bare rim of the toilet
>>
Sneed Satellites began beaming their mind control rays into his brain at that exact moment

t. someone who knows
>>
>>86858404
Save on water, shit in the shower.
>>
>>86860641
Wouldn't it be easier to take a split second, and see if it's down first before sitting? Or is it just another excuse for women to complain?
>>
>>86862034
>Wouldn't it be easier to take a split second, and see if it's down first before sitting? Or is it just another excuse for women to complain?

I think we all know the answer to that
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>86855127

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13786572
>>
YOU SUCK MCBAIN
>>
File: yellow hands.jpg (18KB, 486x291px) Image search: [Google]
yellow hands.jpg
18KB, 486x291px
>>86855127
I don't understand
>>
>>86862433
>this one guy said this so that means its true
>there's only one sneedposter

Chuckleheads are fucking desperate to kill this meme, huh?
>>
>>86860641
Not sure why women never think the turn on the light and just fuckin look I mean I've had to shit before I still always look stuff the toilet.

Shit, at work I have to fucking clean the toilet seat with Lysol before I even sit down cause of the fucking gross hairy old men can't use the thing properly.

>>86862097
>>86862034
Yes women just love to bitch about men for anything. It shows how good they have it now.
>>
>>86864818
Holy fuck phone posting was a mistake I usually proof read but whatever my bad. Sorry if you can't understand my uneducated amerifat post
>>
because Chuck is inconsiderate to sneeds needs
>>
>>86860641
>they get a wet ass surprise
Boy, do I hate those!
>>
>>86862034
I look before I start pissing all over the closed toilet lid, splashing 3/4ths of the bathroom and my legs
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.