[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can I kiss you? >You're not supposed to ask! What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: kissu.jpg (101KB, 1661x799px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.jpg
101KB, 1661x799px
>Can I kiss you?
>You're not supposed to ask!

What did Netflix mean by this?
>>
I wish I could kiss girls
>>
>>86854766
And I wish I was never born, it's not gonna make it so.
>>
>>86854719
that writers are redpilled like you should be
>>
>>86854719

Trust me sweetie, don't ask every step of the way. All she needs to feel is your rock hard big black dick.
>>
>>86854843
He's white. What makes you think he's black?
>>
Can Netflix make up thier mind? Am I a shitlord rapist for kissing a girl without her written permission or am I an alpha Chad? Why couldn't liberals just stick to economic policies? Why did they have to ruin everything with desperate identity politics?
>>
>>86854905
Don't look to movies for the rules to life
>>
>>86854905
>Am I a shitlord rapist for kissing a girl without her written permission or am I an alpha Chad?
it depends if you are hot ot not
>>
You just look the girl in the eye and sometimes her lips while slowly closing the gap between you and her. If you see that she's doing nothing but looking you back and breathing hard, then grab her neck and kiss her.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>86854881
Bill Nye says we're all from Africa, everyone.
Therefore everyone is black and has a black dick.
>>
>>86854964
I didn't use to, but Hollywood really made a big push for it during the last few years. Hopefully we can just move on and get back to enjoying entertainment, but it's going to take a while since people have been so conditioned (by Hollywood) to see everything through the prism of identity politics.
>>
>>86854996
then why is my dick white and barely over 4 inches?
>>
Newsflash: girls have the same feelings and desires that you do

If you're secretly hoping she might kiss you out of the blue without asking she probably feels the same way, assuming she's not cringing away from y- oh right, this is 4chan, what the fuck would you autists know about reading body language
>>
>>86855057
>Hopefully we can just move on and get back to enjoying entertainment
That's not going to happen. Film always have and always will reflect the time they were made in and the society they were meant to entertain. As such, you will always see the values and morals of any given era reflected in its cinematic output. That's part of what makes watching films from the 30ies or 40ies or 50ies so fascinating. They seem like artifacts teleported in from a different planet when viewed through modern eyes.
>>
>>86855061
Some people are more black than others.
>>
>>86855126
>reading body language
right and how much of a chance does my "reading her body language" have of holding up in court of law?
>>
>>86855395

yeah, I think you're right. better not get off the computer or go outside or take a risk for the rest of your life
>>
>>86855395

Holy shit what the fuck scenario are you envisioning?

Unless you're a chris-chan tier autist you'll know pretty fucking quick before you close the gap that she doesn't want you there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.