[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Top of the world in 2012 >Bottom of the sewer on suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

>Top of the world in 2012
>Bottom of the sewer on suicide watch in 2017
How can one man screw up so bad?
>>
>>86852785
yeah assistant director on the next DC masterpiece, he's as fucked as Polanksi and Mel Gibson
>>
>>86852785
>fucked all /tv/ waifus
>suicide watch
yeah, sure, virginfag...
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 368x349px
Yes, yes, well done Jimmy Savile, well done HOWEVER
>>
>>86852785
I don't understand why it's so hard to first break up with your wife before going on to bang other chicks.
How do guys like this not realize that living a lie is much harder that just owning up to what's going on?
>>
>>86852785
Dunno whether to sympathize with him or hate him even more
>>
>>86852785
You mess with the mouse, you get the plague.
>>
File: 1490835556226.jpg (360KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490835556226.jpg
360KB, 1280x1920px
>>86852785
>DC
Not even nonce
>>
>Joss "I'll give you a superpower if you say I can deflower" Whedon
>>
>>86852785
By SCREWING.

Get it?
>>
File: themouseofevil.jpg (74KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
themouseofevil.jpg
74KB, 657x720px
>>86853751
how do we stop them, guys?
>>
>>86853905
Joss "be my waifu and do waif-fu" Whedon
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>86852785
>implying the corporate execs actually care about feminism and don't just use it as a marketing tool.
No he's a "liberal", he'll be fine. His fellow pervy, elitist libs in Hollywood will cover for him (see Roman Pedowski and Stephen Pedobert).
>>
>>86853941
You don't

Just accept their supremacy and move on
>>
>>86854103
>Stephen "The creepiest fucking Catholic jew you ever knew" Colbert
>>
>>86853101
If he left his wife, then he wouldn't have been able to spend the last decade wagging his finger at lower-middle class white males and calling everybody a problematic sexist and trick lonely Gen X women into giving him money in exchange for corny power fantasies.
>>
>>86854216
Why not?
>>
>>86853751
>>86853941
>>86854120
embarrassing samefag, go make another "WHOA DUDES I JUST SAW BVS FINALLY, TOTES BLEW ME AWAY!" thread
>>
>>86854103
Ya know, calling Colbert a pedo doesn't make him one. Same for Podesta. I'm not a fan of the guy, but there's no evidence he's a pedo other than some half-baked theories invented by 4channers who thought last October or so that finding something like that would be the only way Trump could win.
>>
>>86852955
You mean he watched all /tv/ waifus getting banged by big niggers while he was touching himself?
>>
>>86852785
Never play SJW card.
How cheating on wife can be considered bad in normal human society, it can't.
>>
>>86852785
>balding
>cuck

literally our guy
>>
File: popcorn.gif (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
38KB, 300x300px
>>86854272
>mfw this triggers the marvel fanboy over stupid capeshit wars
cringe
>>
>>86854240
Because leaving your wife for young poon that is under your employ is not a very empowering scenario for your average womyn.

Keep in mind, if this was a guy in any other industry, then "liberals" would be out of thier minds having violent "rallies" with balaclava-clad nu-males throwing piss bottles and hitting random older white guys in the head with bats. There would be non-stop "thinkpieces" on the toxicity of men in that particular industry.
>>
>>86854272
t. disneyshill
>>
>>86854240
because true numales dont divorce their goddesses
>>
>>86852785
He chose to dedicate his time to pandering to the SJWs, in full knowledge of how batshit insane they are. If he's surprised that they've turned on him, he's a bigger idiot than he seems.
>>
>>86854284
If you can call all conservatives "Nazis", then I can call all liberals "Pedos". Just remember who started the name-calling.
>>
>>86854103
He's into young actresses, not (((young))) actresses. I doubt he's in their protective pedo club. They'll let him burn.
>>
>>86854443
>Literally BUT THEY STARTED
Way to go proving that all humanity is capable of is being petty children. The fuck is humanity doing with its self?
>>
>>86854405
Most women aren't womyn, though. Most of the show-watching, movie-going public isn't made up of SJWs.
>>
>>86854443
as a pedophile i'm insulted that you label me the same with liberals.

fuck you
>>
File: 1497629797314.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497629797314.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>86853812
>>
>>86854322
jelly much, loser kek
>>
>>86852785
There's something very creepy about guys like him that virtue signal like mad in the social media.
>>
>>86853101
>I don't understand why it's so hard to first break up with your wife before going on to bang other chicks.

Because, believe it or not, some men really like having a loyal wife and family at home, but they still have the primitive need to sew their oats with other women.

And once you're rich and famous (not to mention super ugly that probably didn't get laid much before he hit it big), you have the power to bang top shelf women, and honestly, could you pass that up?
>>
>>86854834
I just think that the pain of living a lie would exceed the pleasure of keeping the loyal wife at home. But I guess he didn't.
>>
I wonder what Disney offered his ex to do this for going to WB.
>>
>>86852785
That's a bit exaggerated. This is already fading away.
>>
Ok, time for a rational view of this
The truth is always somewhere in between
I don't believe for a second he fucked all of /tv/s waifus
But given he confessed, it must have been a few, I'm betting 1-3 of the main ones and a few others on lesser roles.
Wife spoke of "actresses, co-workers and fans" which indicates there was more people involved we don't even know about.
Wife also had mental breakdown which speaks of an unstable mind.
Others spoke of her as extremely jealous, with reason, but still overreacting.
Extreme jealousy magnifies the perception of cheating, so the "multiple" might not be such a big thing, he's not like, a serial mass fucker.
Finally, his personality and that of other actresses.
There are those who are flirtatious and slutty and clearly would fuck for roles. A man can easily succumb to temptation
But his personality suggests that that was more the case, more like a guy who seizes opportunities given by his power while drooling over pretty people around him.
He seems like the typical guy who's always horny and will jump at the first chance he gets. But those guys are usually powerless and r9k material that no girl really likes. Power makes the difference here, just as he allegedly wrote.
This doesn't make him alpha, he was just lucky. Doesn't make him a misogynist either, he's as SJW as ever, but he was also weak and hypocritical on his own beliefs.
t. someone who studies humans and their shit
>>
>>86855175
>Others spoke of her as extremely jealous, with reason, but still overreacting.
Considering she was married to Whedon and Whedon himself committed adultery, no one should accuse her of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>86853905
>Joss "Nothing wrong with gettin' peed on" Whedon
>Joss "It ain't abuse if her contract say 'free use'" Whedon
>Joss "Feminist on da streets, rapist in the sheets" Whedon
>Joss "Want the part? lemme taste your fart" Whedon
>Joss "Ticktock - obscurity or my cock?" Whedon
>Joss "Don't apply if yo pussy dry" Whedon
>>
>>86852785
This guy has fucked model-tier women. Meanwhile I will die a virgin almost for certain. I'd love to be on the suicide watch that he's on.
>>
>>86855223
Just because you're pathologically jealous, doesn't mean your partner isn't cheating on you.
>>
>>86855266
Ive fucked model tier women and it doesnt mean anything, like I dont look back and feel great, thats like some fag winning a high school football game and remaining proud of it 10 years later.

Its whats happening in your life today, and today he has lost all his power overnight. He's on the watch.
>>
File: 1498884517413.jpg (40KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498884517413.jpg
40KB, 480x362px
>>86852785
>Is a raging liberal "feminist" bashing Trump any moment he can
>Has cheated on his wife several times throughout the course of their marriage, she even forgave him twice

Whedon is a fucking hypocritical faggot and owes his success to his wife
>>
>>86855290
It's the shame and guilt of being cheated on. Whedon hangs out, and even admitted, how beautiful actresses are. Saying he's an old married man also doesn't help the situation for either one.
>>
>>86852785
>How can one man screw up so bad?

By spending your whole life pandering to people who hate people like you.
>>
>>86855290
Let's face it, Joss fucked his actress buddies. It makes perfect sense why his wife didn't come out and say it back in 2012 when they separated. Whedon was on top when the Avengers came out and derailing his success with a cheating story screams jealousy more than ever. Waiting until after the Age of Ultron debacle and his endless "LOL TRUMP xD" rants on twitter gives her more leverage because Whedon looks like a genuine fuck up.
>>
>>86852785
He played with fire and got burned. Many such cases.
>>
>>86852785
Quick rundown on how he's fucked up?
>>
>>86852785
What's his name again?
>>
>>86854703
Joss you're not fooling anyone you gigantic cuck
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.