[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleyd adds/gal-gadot-has-this-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: slay_queen.jpg (172KB, 707x830px) Image search: [Google]
slay_queen.jpg
172KB, 707x830px
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/gal-gadot-has-this-to-say-to-body-shamers
>>
no traffic for you buzzfeed
>>
What happened to all those "The Batman isn't going to be in the DCEU" posters from yesterday? This shit is much weaker
>>
how many times is she going to respond to these criticisms, this has been going since it was first announced
>>
>>86850933
>not quoting the content
Not giving you my click, jizzfeed.
>>
>>86850933
>buzzfeed link
into the trash it goes
>>
Literally the same stupid historically inaccurate shit she said 3 years ago
>>
>>86850933
I dont care about her body I just care that she's a shit actress and capeshit is an awful genre that needs to die
>>
>>86850933
arrr who said that because i would like to punch them in their stupid faces
gal gabot is beautiful inside and out
>>
>>86850933
Lets archive that

https://archive.is/q2eZO
>>
>>86851092
>historically inaccurate
>amazons
>history
what did tubby mean by this
>>
>it's yet another article attacking a small to non-existent minority
Seriously, who the fuck said this?
Also not clicking on that, fuck buzzfeed.
>>
>>86851158
>barely 300 words in the article and a bunch of giant instagram pictures
Buzzfeed is garbage
>>
>>86851158
Finally someone who isn't a shill
>>
>amazons had only one boob
Not in the comics.

The bitch even says she was pregnant. Ffs what a lack of professionalism. If you want to have a kid dont enrol to movies where physical appearance is a big deal.
>>
>>86850933
>body shamers

its just bad casting
>>
>>86851162
Not him but I assume he means accurate to the mythos. Pretty sure Amazons were a part of Greek mythology. Which is why they cast a Mediterranean woman.
>>
>amazons only have one boob
And she has none.
>>
>>86852983
>Which is why they cast a Mediterranean woman.
Why did n't they cast anyone from Spain then, or from Greece, but instead an ugly stick figure Israeli? I mean it couldn't have anything do with her being a fucking jew, no way.Fuck off, rabbii.
>>
>>86853181
Maybe the casting person knew her. She was a miss Israel person so it's not like she's some total rando. Or maybe Zack cast her because of her beautiful sexy feet.
>>
>>86850933
Wow that article was like empowering and shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.