[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys all lowkey watch this show don't you? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

You guys all lowkey watch this show don't you? I've been watching it with my friend and besides the episodes sharing similar premises it stays fairly clever. Jew writers like to self insert a lot though and seems like a fixation for one of the characters.
>>
Zooey never shows feet so no
>>
This shit is still going on?
>>
I tried watching it twice, I didn't like it one bit. Also I can't stand Zooey Deschanel.
>>
I've watched it since the beginning. I think them shipping Nick and Jess in the second season was blowing the load too soon. Especially since they just got back together this past(final?) season and it was kind of forced.
>>
>>86845043
It was barely renewed under the condition that next season is the last season.
>>
>>86845043
No, it stopped at season 8 i believe.

>>86845056
Yea I hated it at first a lot too because it reminded me of big bang but once I lost pretensions it was enjoyable.
>>
I love this show. I think it's hilarious. It's the only funny show currently on tv and one of the funniest shows of the past 15 years.
>>
>>86845087
Also its going to be a really short 8 episode season just to wrap things up.
>>
>watching anything with blacks
>>
It's pretty good. I like it.
>>
>>86845556
I see your mother all the time and she's had plenty of black in her.
>>
>>86845056
mpdg the actress
>>
>>86845674
I see my wife with black in her all the time too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.