[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking waste, this character is one of the most powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (622KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
622KB, 490x490px
What a fucking waste, this character is one of the most powerful at the moment, could be scheming his ascension into the throne easily by having a loyal and good army and being a Great Lord, could really be a major player but no, everything gone into waste, now we basically only have 2 powers

Cersei/Jaime and Jon/Dany excluding the WW

what a shame
>>
He allied with Sansa. Which almost puts him on the Jon/Dany team so long as Jon and Sansa keep cool with each other.
>>
>>86843772
Do you honestly think they'll clash? why? Jon is pure good

It's easier to see Arya clash with her
>>
The kid is too autistic to even know there's a war happening
>>
>>86843798
When faced with the magnitude of the challenges they face I think Jon and Sansa will remain cool with each other. I don't think they'll fight each other. I think Arya is keeping Sansa straight. If there wasn't so much pressure building up from everywhere I think there would be a northern civil war of sorts. With that in mind, everyone is utterly exhausted in the face of the threat from beyond the wall. All the armies of Westeros have been bloodied or beaten.
>>
>>86843627
>this character is one of the most powerful at the moment
wot m8
>>
>>86843856
That's where Robin could shine

A shame
>>
File: 1503457529636.jpg (37KB, 496x302px) Image search: [Google]
1503457529636.jpg
37KB, 496x302px
>>86843627
>What a fucking waste, this character is one of the most powerful at the moment
>could be scheming his ascension into the throne easily by having a loyal and good army and being a Great Lord
>>
this autistic tit sucker is worthless
>>
>>86843866
wot wot?
>>
Not every character needs to be a conniving genius. It's fine to have an idiot or two who fell ass backwards into power.
>>
File: MAAAADDDNOOOUUUSSS.png (420KB, 471x534px) Image search: [Google]
MAAAADDDNOOOUUUSSS.png
420KB, 471x534px
>>86844040
GoT is notorious for its "badass problem" (tries to make every character a badass).

>E.g. remember that (((r'hollor priestess))) that wasn't Melissandra, and her """epic""" confrontation with Varys? Me neither; it will prbobaly never come back in relevance.

Fucking GoT makes randos into badasses.
>>
>>86843627
>could be scheming his ascension into the throne easily
how?
on the show (since this is /tv/) he's basically a retard, incapable of doing anything other than demanding someone be thrown out the moon door.
>>
>>86843627
How did he die again? I've forgotten so much that happened in last seasons that I have to rewatch it
>>
>>86844205
Wait he is still alive isn't he?

THEN WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T WE SEEN HIM? AGAIN ANOTHER SUBPLOT THAT D&D DECIDED TO DROP AND THEY HAVE TO NERVE TO SAY THAT THEY ARE RUSHING THE SEASONS DUE TO NOT HAVING ENOUGH MATERIAL.

FUCKING LIARS
>>
>>86844182
IF he wasn't a retard, that was the point of the post
>>
>>86843627
he's meant to portray the white male character that gets handed an established dynasty and just squanders it/loses it to people around him
>>
Who's the bigger autist? Robin or Bran?
I'd like to see them form an alliance and kill everyone else.
>>
>>86844226
They don't know what to do with all the material they have. This could go on for another 3 seasons comfortably.
>>
>>86844231
IF stannis knew what a scout was, he would have probably won blackwater

IF robb didnt knock up some random bitch, he and his whole army would be alive

IF ned listened to renly and left kings landing, everything would be different

Its real easy to play the IF game
>>
>>86844381
Those white walkers are so tired of walking toward the wall for six seasons already though. I mean I know they're called "walkers" but they really want to just get there already.
>>
>>86844381
what's their excuse to HBO then?
>>86844390
In this case I'm talking more about a writer's error to make the story more interesting, the things you mentioned all the made the story better while robin having at least a little sentience and ambition would make the story better too
>>
>>86844454
>In this case I'm talking more about a writer's error to make the story more interesting, the things you mentioned all the made the story better while robin having at least a little sentience and ambition would make the story better too

all it would do is add one more character to the story, thats it. anything robin could add, could have been added by another character
>>
>>86844509
Nope, he's the lord of the Vale, not anyone else
>>
>>86843627
He's literally an autistic manbaby, he's probably been looking at a candle for the whole season.
>>
>>86844530
littlefinger has taken that role. if robin was ambitious he would have entered the war on the side of his cousins the starks and sent the kinghts of the vale north to retake winterfell, just like littlefinger did
>>
>>86844390
>IF stannis knew what a scout was, he would have probably won blackwater
Imry Florent was a retard
>>
>>86844454
>what's their excuse to HBO then?
They're ready to move on to something else, so they're fucking over ASOIAF/GoT fans with this half-assed mess.
>>
File: 1503222718995.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503222718995.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>86843627
All he wants is MILKY MILKY MOMMY!~
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.