[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friday Showtimes >6:45 pm; 9:30 pm Why even be a NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Terminator-2-3D.jpg (87KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator-2-3D.jpg
87KB, 646x960px
>Friday Showtimes
>6:45 pm; 9:30 pm
Why even be a NEET if I can't sit in the theater alone on a Friday afternoon.
>>
>>86843164
Don't worry, I don't even have AMC theaters in my state so I won't be able to see it the first week anyway.
>>
>>86843164

Go on Saturday, normies will be watching some shit boxing match.
>>
>>86844848
Isn't the movie exclusive to AMC in the U.S. anyway?
>>
>>86844898
No. For the first week it will be exclusive to AMC theaters. After that it will be distributed to other theaters.

Kinda pissed about that cause AMC doesn't have any here in Oregon, and I'll be damned if I'm driving 300 miles to Washington or California to see it.
>>
>>86843164
I don't know why T2 got all the attention. The Terminator was a lot better IMO and would've liked to see that remastered than T2.
>>
These re-releases are always in 3D. Fuck whoever invented that shitty technology.
>>
>>86844992
T2's an action movie and that's more interesting to normies compared to T1's slower pacing. It might also be that T2 is way more optimistic, cyberdyne and skynet are eliminated and the bad future is averted, but in T1 even though Sarah survives, judgement day is going to happen and it's not even guaranteed that humanity survives the conflict with the machines, at the end all humanity is given is a fighting chance
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (136KB, 484x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
136KB, 484x510px
>>86845060
>love T2 and whoever created it
>hate 3D and whoever created it
>James Cameron is both
>>
File: 1423774667656.jpg (39KB, 650x415px) Image search: [Google]
1423774667656.jpg
39KB, 650x415px
>>86845273
>Avatar in 3D was great
>Titanic 3D rerelease was great
JC knows how to use the technology, not his fault that Hollywood is incompetent or just wants to make shekels
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.