[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1437548747.jpg (70KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
1437548747.jpg
70KB, 1280x721px
>"I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with 15 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him." Allen pauses. "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone," he ventures helplessly. "I admit to it all."
>>
>Jew
>pedophile
No alarms and no surprises.
>>
>>86842590
You need to post this on /pol/
>>
>>86842590
I don't know if Woody molested his daughter, but he's definitely a creep. If you go through all his old movies, there's an unusual amount of child molestation jokes given what we now know about him.
>>
god he's fucking repulsive

imagine having to get him off daily
>>
>>86842590
woody allen the type of jew to sneeze when he's about to cum.
>>
I like Annie Hall. I always will. He's creepy, yeah, but I don't actually know him so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>86845100
lol wut
>>
>>86842590
Coffee Society is endinglet kíno.
>>
>/tv/ hates Woody for being a creepy pervert even though /tv/ is full of creepy perverts
what hypocrisy
>>
>>86845226
is he, dare I say it...
>>
>>86842639
Newfaggot.
>>
>>86845226
It's the bucket of crabs analogy. A group of crabs in a bucket will try and get out, but if one crab is about to climb out the others will pull him back down. Every crab wants to escape, but they also don't want to see any other crab escape. Same with us. We want to bang cunny all day, but get upset if we see anyone else achieving what we can't have.
>>
>>86842590
But we can all agree he's made some good films, right?
>>
>>86845405
I watched Annie Hall, his supposed best, and it's the the most boring shit I've seen. There's literally one good joke in the whole movie (sneezing on the cocaine).
>>
>>86845471
>I watched Annie Hall, his supposed best, and it's the the most boring shit I've seen.
I'm afraid you're stupid.
>>
>>86845376
Delete this.
>>
>>86842590
>in a love nest with 15 12-year-old girls
He's living every man's dream. Based Woody.
>>
>>86845376
>Every crab wants to escape, but they also don't want to see any other crab escape
That's not what the crabs in a bucket analogy refers to.
It's the attempts to climb out that cause other crabs to fall back to the bottom. They don't do it on purpose, and if you are doing it on purpose it changes the concept to something completely unrelated.
>>
>>86845575
You're stupid for believing that a bunch of assholes trying to one-up each other at flaunting their education somehow counts as entertainment.
>>
>Jew admitting he is a pedo

No shock there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.