[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been any confirmation if Heath Ledger's death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: joker.jpg (206KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
206KB, 1600x1201px
Has there been any confirmation if Heath Ledger's death altered the plans for The Dark Knight Rises or if the Joker was planned as a one and done, baddie of the movie type deal?
>>
>>86838426
Joker was a one and done villain. There were no plans for him to return.
>>
>>86838426
The trial scene was practically ripped straight from the comics, but with scarecrow instead of joker, so they probably did plan to have him at least some.
>>86838479
source?
>>
>>86838426

I know they did not mention him in the DKR as respect for him. So I only assume they would of done some sort of tie in if he did not off himself
>>
>>86838426
one time thing
>>
>>86838426
After the impressive role in the TDK, I'm sure the there would have been some sort of grand return for The Joker. Now we have Jared "butthole" leto as some green haired wigger.
>>
>>86838426
He spoke of the devil, and he appeared, Bane raised the fire with heath's death.
>>
>>86838426
It would have been stupid if he returned, even if Heath was still alive. I mean, what would they have him do? Cheesy comic relief? Team up with Bane (for what purpose their agendas are different)? It would've been a mess and The Joker cannot be relegated to secondary villain status like Scarecrow. No, The Joker is akin to a uncompromising force of nature: he arrives, he devastates, and then he leaves
>>
>>86839853
>It would have been stupid if he returned, even if Heath was still alive.
I just realized how redundant that sentence was...
>>
>>86838491
>The trial scene was practically ripped straight from the comics, but with scarecrow instead of joker

Why would that be Joker and not Two Face?
>>
>>86838491
I feel like Joker would've laughed in Bane's face tho and turned everything on it's side if Bane gave him the opportunity.
>>
>>86838426
THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE THIRD MOVIE "GOTHAM" AND ADAPTED THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, LEFT OUT SUPERMAN, MADE BANE THE LEADER OF THE "MUTANTS", CAST SOMEONE ELSE AS THE JOKER AND HAD BOTH BATMAN AND THE JOKER DYING TOGETHER IN THE TUNNEL OF LOVE!!! BATMAN BREAKS MR. J'S NECK AND THEN SLOWLY DRAGS HIM FEET FIRST UNDER THE SURFACE OF THE WATER AND THE LAST THING JOKER SEE'S IS BATMAN TOWERING OVER HIM BEFORE BATMAN STOMPS ON JOKERS NUTS, CAUSING HIM TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AND DROWN!!! HE LAYS AGAINST THE WALL, SITS DOWN IN THE WATER AND DIES!!!FACT!!!
>>
File: IMG_2661.jpg (44KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2661.jpg
44KB, 540x405px
>>86840110
>>
You guys are stupid ignorant dumb fucks (how's that for redundancy).

If you think for 1 minute that if Heath was alive, they wouldn't bring Joker back for the last film, then kys.

Of course producers would SAY they had no plans for him. It's like when a chick dumps you nerds and you tell everyone "I never liked her anyway" but you still sit at home crying praying she comes back.

And frankly, if Joker was around, I doubt we'd get stupid ass Catwoman and Talia Al Ghul storylines. Maybe not even Bane.

I'm thinking Riddler and/or Hush. Make it an intelligent thriller instead of a weak action sequel.
>>
>>86839853
The novelization had Joker left in his cell at arkham the entire time Gotham was under seige. Bane anf his group purposefully left him in there because he is too unpredictable. His only mention is when they light the massive Batman logo that he begins doing his Joker cackle so loud and uncontrollably that it echoes throughout the halls of Arkham
>>
>>86840651
Why wouldn't they just kill him?
>>
>>86840587
Hush would have been orgasmic
>>
>>86839999
Really you guys?!
Also Two Face is an attorney.
>>
>>86840587
No they wouldn't have bought him back because he wouldn't have had anything substantial to do. TDKR story had a purpose and it fulfilled it (made the story come full circle). Bringing back the Joker would have been bad writing and they knew it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.