[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she really want's to "brake the wheel" why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: got7.3dany.0.jpg (496KB, 3155x2100px) Image search: [Google]
got7.3dany.0.jpg
496KB, 3155x2100px
If she really want's to "brake the wheel" why doesn't she go after the Iron bank?
>>
if lannisters can afford mercenaries so can the iron bank
>>
The jew has been named once again
>>
Iron bank controls everything. If you go after them they'll fund your enemies and bankrupt your allies. One of the most intelligent parts of the GOT universe.
>>
Because they're jews
>>
Kennedy tried to shut down the federal reserve and look what happened to him
>>
File: worryjoo.jpg (12KB, 182x233px) Image search: [Google]
worryjoo.jpg
12KB, 182x233px
>>86838227
>>
>>86838726
kennedy was trying to JUST every chance he got

truly a based catholic
>>
>>86838430
She can just take dragons and burn them to the ground
>>
Is this Jewish banker meme really persisting from medieval times?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

20 biggest banks in the world, not a single one own owned by Jews.
>>
>>86838828
>implying the faceless men would let that happen
>>
>>86838828
dragon fire can't melt iron
>>
>>86839051
dragon fire can't melt fiat currency*
>>
>>86838785
/ourguy/ truly
>>
>>86838851
but I was told Jews did everything what am I supposed to believe
>>
>>86838227
Wouldnt the best way to break the wheel be to destroy Cersei and then NOT make all the kingdoms bend the knee and be independent?
How the fuck does having just another Targ queen rule everyone break the wheel exactly?
What is she going to do? What does she even mean by break?
>>
>>86838227
Because she's full of it.

And they're former slaves.
>>
>>86838227

If she wants to "break the wheel" why doesn't she spill her blood on the rocks of Shayol Ghul?
>>
>>86838227
The show wants you to hate those filthy upper-middle-class decadent white slavers that keep the sensitive, intelligent POC down. it's not trying to incite a revolution against the bankers, that'd be insane goyim
>>
>break the wheel
>murders tired soldiers who don't want to bow before another bloodthirsty ruler
>destroys ALL the tyrell food, starving thousands
>wants freedom for all until it comes to 7 kingdoms
>the place with the most actual freedom, bravos is (((iron bank))) and the rest is slavers
>dothraki are literal murderous savages that will slaughter millions of innocents
Yeah, some queen
>>
>>86838851
>wtf I dont know about the federal reserve anymore
>>
>>86839565
Honestly I don't get it either. Isn't she just putting things back to exactly where they were only 20 years before, ruling House and everything. What the fuck IS she talking about?
>>
>>86839744
She's just like a bernie sanders equivalent spewing nonsensical rhetoric that makes some % of the idiot population feel good
>>
>>86839636
They have to be aware of how this line sounds.
>>
>>86838430
Unless everyone just decided to just stop paying the bank and establish their own currency.
>>
>>86839801
Of all the politicians in the real world people associate with Dany, you think of... sanders? Really? Nobody else?
>>
>>86839636
Get that WOT shit out of here.......and into a general so we can discuss waifus.
>>
>>86838227
You anti-Bravosi!!
Remember the suffering in the mines of Valeria!
Never Again
>>
>>86839958
Min was literally the only waifu worth a damn.
>>
>>86839931
Hillary
>>
File: 1435325645685679.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1435325645685679.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>86839737
This
What are they trying to tell us /tv/
>>
>>86838430
>One of the most intelligent parts of the GOT universe.

Maybe previously but not in this retarded season

>Well Cersei, we're losing confidence in the Lannisters because you have no gold and you're looking weak as fuck
>Okay, now you're just barely square with us after a desperate one-off robbery with no prospects to pay us off again in the future
>Let's re-up you, and let you keep fucking the dog over here so we both wind up broke again

Yeah, that's how genius lenders work.
>>
>>86838430

That's what they want and that's what they say, but no. They just make sure whoever wins still owes them.

I doubt the Golden Company could actually do much damage to Westeros, but if that happened, no more gold from the Iron Bank.
>>
>>86838851
>wtf I love the treasury of the secretary
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.