[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. I come to this board to escape and be a part of something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: rhea-seehorn5.jpg (88KB, 591x900px) Image search: [Google]
rhea-seehorn5.jpg
88KB, 591x900px
Holy shit. I come to this board to escape and be a part of something, but you've all taken this too far and I can't bare the toll it's taking on me mentally and physically.
I am so distressed its brought me to tears almost every day.
I close my laptop and literally pace around my room until it ends. When I return; I close the tab, taking great care not to look at what's below. You guys spam your fucking Game Of Thrones and Twin Peaks whores like they're something to admire or strive for. Every day I would feel guilt and shame come over me after I masturbated, I didn't even want to. I just have needs. Since I discovered Rhea Seehorn I can honestly say things have changed. I feel real emotion after climaxing, and I sincerely respect her as a person. She's authentic and she's radiant to her core so its no wonder you won't make threads for her. You goddamn neanderthals, go ahead and post another dragon girl thread or flavor-of-the-month talentless slut. It won't ever bother me again, I do not need you and I won't participate in this.
I only post Rhea now, and I masturbate to her exclusively. I can honestly say for the first time in my life: I am truly happy. I am finally free. I will never forgive a single one of you for what you've done to this board and if I see even one negative comment to or about Rhea, I swear to God I will report you and delete the thread immediately. She's absolutely exquisite and I really hope to see her in more roles going forward.
>>
>>86837451
What a goddess
>>
i need to stick my head up that fucking
>>
Honestly can't wait for this wave of rheaposting
Godspeed OP
>>
File: [email protected] (58KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
rhea-seehorn12-k7BB--644x483@MujerHoy.jpg
58KB, 644x483px
I don't know what it is, but she has all of it
>>
>>86837451
It looks like you got your first waifu, anon. 3D waifus are best waifus. Don't let the weebs tell you otherwise.
>>
>>86837451
I don't know who she is but I hope both of you kill yourselves
>>
>>86837451
this looks like BLACKED cinematography
>>
File: 1482968170837.png (278KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
1482968170837.png
278KB, 835x653px
>>86837451
>>
File: original.jpg (63KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
63KB, 420x630px
>>86837886
I don't want this posted again
>>
File: 1472987004365.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472987004365.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>86837965
>>
LMAO THIS BITCH IS OLD

LIKE OLDER THAN KATHERYN WINNICK OLD
>>
File: 1498156546591.webm (918KB, 620x980px) Image search: [Google]
1498156546591.webm
918KB, 620x980px
>?not posting the webm
>>
File: CvKCdXrVUAAvj3S.jpg (137KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvKCdXrVUAAvj3S.jpg
137KB, 900x1200px
>>86838011
How fast is the wifi at Chuck-E-Cheese that you can attack this thread and download 9GAG at the same time
>>
>>86837451
I know what you mean OP
I used to fap to various things every now and then, and then I discovered... or re-discovered my one true muse.
Now, I don't even fap anymore. She deserves better and I do it for her. It's not like my sex drive is gone, I can even find turn-ons still, it's just the need to fap is gone and I feel like I could only do it with her, but I wont.
The bad however, is that it's getting harder to find reasons to live. I'm just happy to know she has a happy life, but my own life, I keep on living, but it's like being an automaton. What is the purpose of all this?
>>
>>86838177
That's a thirst for intimacy and love anon, you're out of the wild oats phase
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.