[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think about Felicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: iu.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think about Felicity Jones's performance in Rogue One: A Star Wars® Story™ (2016)?
>>
We can all agree that after Mads she was one of the few standouts in the film right? Also, that she gave the best female performance in the franchise?

Real shame that it had to be in such a poorly written installment. That force be with you meme they kept saying over and over again was so fucking gay you could feel the poz cum spraying through the screen.

Also, I am claiming Felicity as my Star Wars universe waifu.
>>
she was ok. the last hour of the film was on par with the originals. the first hour was awful garbage and I almost left the theater because of it. Glad I didn't.
>>
I think she's cute.
>>
>>86831623
She looked bored throughout
>>
File: iu.png (793KB, 1106x766px) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
793KB, 1106x766px
>>86831839
wouldn't you be too with such a fucking awful script?
>>
>>86831986
Why exactly was the script awful, just curious.
>>
File: 1503617835849.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503617835849.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>>86831986
>reddit tier fan service meme jokes about the force being with you
>stale characters with no development with the exception of Mads
>poor quality dialog
>the vaguely homosexual monks that pretend to be jedi

The film has even more flaws than that including fuckawful costume design and character visual effects

Really the only thing that made it vaguely redeemable was that it veered into grimdark for about forty minutes, but then gave up on it to go full poz cum Disney shit.

They really blew an opportunity to do a grimdark extended universe installment with future potential and in the process killed off Felicity Jones and Mads, the only interesting and redeemable characters, to go for a Disney ending with fan service.

Haven't cringed so hard at a film since Tarantino plagiarized Ringo Lam's City on Fire to make Resevoir Dogs.
>>
She would've been a great fit for the prequels.
>>
7/10
>>
I'd forgotten whether or not I actually saw this one.

So, I'm going to have to say that this movie was entirely forgettable.
>>
File: 1503617958820.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1503617958820.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
>>86832624
Honestly this is a 9/10 critical review, the only thing holding it back is that Felicity Jones was so fucking cute that she's the only reason I remember it at all.

Whoever was doing her eye makeup was keeping it 100 emoji and really carried the film keeping me from leaving to get tested for HIV from the poz cum that was everything else.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.