[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen this yet but I REALLY enjoyed the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
I haven't seen this yet but I REALLY enjoyed the original trilogy, should I bother?
>>
You'll hate it.
>>
>>86829575
It's a glib facsimile
>>
>>86829575
It's watchable. It more or less just feels like your generic Marvel blockbuster but with a fuckload of forced nostalgia thrown in there.
>>
File: 1264874738247.png (3KB, 203x212px) Image search: [Google]
1264874738247.png
3KB, 203x212px
>>86829575
I'm an unaltered OT purist and really liked it. Most of the criticism it's received is largely correct but it's still fun to watch. I'd put it on a level with Return of the Jedi, maybe a little lower. Flawed but good.

Unquestionably and inarguably leagues better than any of the prequels so generation Z Lucas apologists can fuck off.
>>
>>86829740
Revenge of the Sith was leagues better than The Farce Awakens and you're a faggot for liking it.
>>
>>86829740
t. Pleb
>>
File: 1264952880883.jpg (49KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
1264952880883.jpg
49KB, 522x399px
>>86829786
It objectively isn't. You just fell for a disingenuous /tv/ meme. The story is just as nonsense and the performances are just as bad as any of the any of the other prequels. The only redeeming quality is its originality, but that doesn't mean shit when it's executed poorly.

This is a fact. The story makes NO sense when put under even the mildest of scrutiny, and the behavior of the characters is similarly baffling.

Force Awakens is much simpler and admittedly tries to do a lot less but is it at least executed successfully and the characters are, again, inarguably better.
>>
>>86829575
I think you made this thread becayse you're an attention starved faggot but on the off chance that isnt the case dont bother with it. Nothing in tfa makes any sense and they ruin tne stories of the classic characters.
>>
it's really awful
>>
>>86830040
>Ruins stories of the classic characters.

... Such as?
>>
>>86829695
I wouldn't say it's forced
But, they definitely lean on it a lot
>>
>>86830097
It's pretty damn forced
>>
>>86830095
Fuck off newfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.