[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 characters are in a car >3rd one is sitting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>3 characters are in a car
>3rd one is sitting in the middle back seat
>>
im more of a back left guy myself
>>
@86825563
That's the best spot
>>
have you never been in the back of a car with your mates? :)
>>
It's easier to talk to your friends if you sit in the middle
>>
>>86825630

OP confirmed for having no friends lel
>>
File: 1403445766807.jpg (19KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1403445766807.jpg
19KB, 380x380px
>>86825563
>two characters are in a car
>the driver can't talk without looking away from the road and facing DIRECTLY at the passenger
>>
ARE WE THERE YET
>>
File: 1498701020188.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498701020188.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>sitting at the window and only being able to hear one half of the bantz in the front seat

A U T
>>
>drive in car with friends
>wish i were alone
>>
File: 1501112859863.jpg (44KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501112859863.jpg
44KB, 640x782px
>characters driving in car
>Driver turning steering wheel back and forth 45 degrees every half second
>>
>>86825741
I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND YOUNG MAN
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>characters walk in the middle of the road for a more symmetrical shot
>>
>>86825563
you're supposed to do this and lean forward with your elbows on top of the seats
>>
>>86827192
>He doesn't tack into the wind to gain a few miles per hour
You'll never be fast and furious driving like a carpleb. Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried! Ask any racer, any real racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
>>
>character is in car
>isn't wearing a seatbelt
it really pisses me off
>>
>>86828745
Pretty sure that gets you an R-rating these days, like anyone but the antagonist smoking a cigarette.
Long gone are the days of the protagonist drunk driving through a city.
>>
>>86827192
some crappy old cars actually require you to drive like this lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.