[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hi WB I heard you might be looking for a new director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9287.jpg (20KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9287.jpg
20KB, 220x311px
>hi WB I heard you might be looking for a new director for Batgirl ;)
>>
Jodorowsky won't let him
>>
File: refnbed.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
refnbed.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>86817466
Didn't he drop out of directing James Bond because he didn't like all the studio interference? I doubt he'd be content with WB.
>>
>>86818184
I thought it was Quentin that wanted to do it. Maybe Refn.
Bond is too big of a character for the studio to let him fuck around with. I figure no one cares about batgirl though
>>
>>86817466
I'd die of joy.
>>
He tried to do Batgirl two times, but he wanted Christina Hendrix for the role.
>>
>>86818382
mommy?
>>
>>86817466
He's making an amazon series with Miles Teller before he can finally get back and make The Avenging Silence.
He doesn't have time for capeshit
>>
>>86818486
Anything "Amazon" and "Miles Teller" is capeshit-tier.
>>
File: 1499176412851.jpg (744KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499176412851.jpg
744KB, 849x1200px
>>86818382
That's dumb as fuck. Batgirl should be a jailbait in leather.
>>
File: file.png (797KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
797KB, 1000x667px
>“God, I would love to make one, it would probably be great fun,” he said. “I just don’t know when it’s going to happen. I very much enjoy my freedom creatively, but I also would love to make one of those big Hollywood films that costs a lot of money and has a lot of people running around with cell phones and all that insanity.” Asked which character he wished to take on, Refn responded, “I want to make Batgirl. Let’s get Warner working on it.”
>>
>>86818382
>>86818415
>>86818594

Anon is wrong. He wanted to do a Wonder Woman movie with Christina, but after BvS, he decided to try and do Batgirl and there was no actress in mind.

He really wants to do a Warner/DC project for some reason.
>>
>>86818619
>Scene as 20 people in suits hurredly walk in a big building's lobby
>they're all on their phone
>Suddenly an explosion, followed by a barrage of bullets, brutally killing half of everyone
>This is all one shot as Mr Freeze enters through the wreckage
>It's a bald Mads Mikkelson in a blue suit, no makeup
>he doesn't say anything, he just glares
>cut to a tracking shot following a girl's butt in purple latex
>she walks along the street to the building, still focused on her butt
>Mads turns and looks at her
>still no dialogue
>camera pans around her butt and up to her chest and then her face
>Victoria Justice is smirking behind her mask
>"Ready to play with this pussy?" she asks
>Cut to animated title sequence
>Also starring Christina Hendricks as the actual villain who we think is good for most of the film, and Elle Fanning as Catwoman
>Ryan Gosling cameos as Batman for a single scene
>>
*casts elle fanning*

FUND IT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.