[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably begging for spoilers but I struggled through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the-leftovers.jpg (96KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
96KB, 726x408px
I'm probably begging for spoilers but I struggled through season 1 and would like to know if it gets any better before I start season 2.
>>
>>86814019
Yeah 2 and 3 season are far better than the first one. It's just pure kino.
>>
give up now, you enormous fucking pleb. You fucking cockroach.Stick to game of plebs.
>>
Not really.

I mean, the series doesn't get worse or anything, but it follows very much in the same pattern of s1. If you're not enjoying the story so far, jump ship. No point in continuing. Better spend your time finding another series you might actually enjoy.
>>
>>86814180
He should try the second season because I know people who didn't like the 1st season but loved the rest.
>>
>>86814276
another anon here,
that is weird because i LOVED first season and thought second was weaker.
>>
>>86814276
I liked the first season* and didn't really enjoy the rest, really.

*no matter how much they tried, nothing in s2 or 3 ever came close to the scene where Nora finds her "family" back in the kitchen table
>>
>>86814019
i loved it since chapter one, and my gf did too but she liked every season less than the previous one.
go watch something else, there's a million shows.
>>
>>86814148
seriously this.
>>
So the 'Leftovers' were the leftover plots from LOST, right?
>>
>>86814328
S1 dealed with 'the happening' and how it affected people mostly in suburbia, and how said suburbanites chose to live their lives afterwards.

This is more relatable to most americans. Everything after S1 deals with the death of suburban living, the collapse of most public infrastructure, and avoiding death on a day by day basis. Very few americans can relate to this.

I found the women still choosing to spend their time jumping on trampolines or visiting public playgrounds fascinating. They clearly need a cathartic release, but the lifestyle that made it possible through those actions just isn't there anymore.
>>
Spin-off about the world where 98% of people disappeared when?
>>
>>86814019
S1 did a good job setting up the idea of the show but S2 fucking nails what it was really meant to be. And S3 is linds swan song. It's a great series and only plot fag brainlets were butt hurt over it.
>>
>>86814794
It didn't exist
>>
Medicore and boring series
Dont waste your time
>>
>>86815499
You're mediocre and boring
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.