[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> ITT: Films you think get shit on way too hard Now it did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: onesheet.jpg (96KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
96KB, 387x580px
> ITT: Films you think get shit on way too hard
Now it did have negatives like falsely advertising three villains up until release, wacky asylum doctor, lame-o origin for Max And stuff. But I liked the following:
> Awesome chemistry between Garfield and Stone
> I liked the dubstep theme for Electro, it suited him
> The grotesque design of the Green Goblin was great and better than actual plastic goblin mask of old Spider-Man
> Exploring Peter's parents in more depth
> The web making the shape of a hand was corny but I dug it. Plus the sudden smack that killed Gwen was an "Oh shit!" moment
>>
> I liked the dubstep theme for Electro, it suited him

this was, without exaggeration, the worst thing i have seen in the history of movies
>>
>>86813810
Is that poster real?
>>
Yes films get shit on way too much for pretty tiny reasons but the films are still bad.
>>
>>86813904
Did this poster not read the first sentence?
>>
>>86813810
>falsely advertising three villains
There were three villains. Are you daft?
>The grotesque design of the Green Goblin was great and better than actual plastic goblin mask of old Spider-Man
And yet it was ruined by the actor's performance.
>Exploring Peter's parents in more depth
You're thinking of the first one. There was barely any of that in the sequel.
> The web making the shape of a hand was corny but I dug it. Plus the sudden smack that killed Gwen was an "Oh shit!" moment
Gwen Stacey's death is quite infamous. Have you never read a spidey book in your life or are you just really, really young?
>>
>>86813810

> Awesome chemistry between Garfield and Stone
Yeah. They were fucking. It was great chemistry between the two actors but Peter and Gwen sucked. Cartoon was way better.
> The grotesque design of the Green Goblin was great and better than actual plastic goblin mask of old Spider-Man
Really? I thought it was awful.
> Exploring Peter's parents in more depth
It was done in a shit way and completely unnecessary.
Was it really? Everyone knew she was going to die
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.