[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly happens behind closed doors at the Disney studios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (529KB, 1189x684px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
529KB, 1189x684px
What exactly happens behind closed doors at the Disney studios and why do their actresses suffer from such severe PTSD once the mouse is done with them? It's quite disturbing.
>>
ask Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider
>>
>>86809327
>Hang out at a place riddled with cunnyfags
>Start seeing paedophilia everywhere
Really activates the almonds
>>
>>86809327
nothing happens. They are just self entitled bitches that have to be in the splotlight or they would kill themself.

Talentless pieces of crap that were casted by some old dudes to look like baby faces for stupid tv shit shows.
>>
>>86809327
>1. Child fame, constant approval from everyone, genuine professional growth
>2. Childhood is over, fame is rapidly fading away, and you realise that you're average at this job at best and you'll never be a star again
>3. Depression, drugs, sex, desperate attempts to gain attention
>>
>>86810129
Pretty much. Also the kind of parents that push their kids into television and film are either going to neglectful or overdominating stage moms. I think that probably doesn't help.
>>
File: 1487831081903.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487831081903.webm
1MB, 360x640px
too much BOOGEY!
>>
>>86809327
Her parents died when she was young, so she was left with just studio-type people to surround her and influence her upbringing.

It's really shitty how kids are involved with Hollywood in the manner they are.
>>
>>86810129
Pretty much. Only seen one that didn't turn into some sort of slut and she's now a literally who last I remember.
>>
>>86809353
That's Nickelodeon
>>
Her dad died and she has two slutty older sisters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.