[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "Rachel tries to ruin Ross' relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: 4444.jpg (75KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
4444.jpg
75KB, 625x415px
>It's a "Rachel tries to ruin Ross' relationship with a woman because she's a giant cunt" episode
>>
>It's a woman or homosexual watches Friends because Seinfeld is too advanced for them episode
>>
>>86802919
>its any episode of friends ever
>>
>It's a Chandler sends Monica into a spiraling depression because he doesn't want to go for a run episode
>>
>>86803018
>seinfeld
>advanced
Uwot
>>
>its a Ross fucks a black girl so we don't look like racists episode
>>
>>86803018
>autism is advanced
>jerk assholery is advanced
>low brow is advanced
>screaming flailing arms is advanced

lmao
>>
>>86803436
to be fair aisha tyler played a white girl
>>
>>86803018
Watched both
>>
>>86803018
Seinfeld is good for its surreal stuff and its fast paced editing, IMO still one of the best edited shows.
Friends is good for its friends, whatever Joey is doing. And the nipples that you see through the sweaters.
Both have major weaknesses, but Seinfeld is better at it because it balances its dumb pretentious dialogue (i. e. talking about the same lame thing in length and making a thing out of it) by being also generaly dumb at times. Kramer and George are generally dumb and 50% of the scenes, with Jerry and Elaine also occasionally being retards. That is the key factor.

Friends you mostly like because of the people you emotionally kinda get involved in. Works less so when they're cunts. But they're generally still alright, unlike its spiritual sequel HIMYM where everyone is a fucking asshole.
Seinfeld, you just enjoy the retards. It's great.
>>
Friends power friend tier ranking
Top friend:
Chandler
Joey

Mid friend:
Monica
Ross

Low friend:
Rachel

Irredeemable cunt friend:
Phoebe
>>
>>86804958
How does Fraizer compare to the two?
>>
>>86805011
Swap Phoebe and Rachel, I can't remember a single time Phoebe fucked over one of her friends as hard as Rachel the vindictive cunt was.
>>
File: Monicas-catchphrase.gif (977KB, 245x210px) Image search: [Google]
Monicas-catchphrase.gif
977KB, 245x210px
>it's a Monica has to build a foreskin made out of mortadella for Joey, because he said he's uncut in a casting for a role episode

can't make this shit up
>>
>>86805017
Frasier is easily better than both.
>>
>>86805017
Last time I watched it was in 2008, so idk. It was stuck up as fuck, if I remember correctly. It had some embarassing moments to show that they're parodies of those kind of people, so people probably enjoy it because "lol smart people are retards as well look" - it works on a more subtle level, but then again they are jus stuck up and never did lots of creative episodes.

I feel that Malcolm in the Middle mixes the two shows the best. It can be emotional, kinda, and also funny, still somewhat realistic, retarded, and is overall true with its characters. It's quite enjoyable and the last time a sitcom was like that must have been with Fresh Prince.
>>
>>86802919
wasn't it ross that deletes rachel's messages without her knowing? Ross was a manchild fuckboy
>>
The guest appearances on Friends were always awful and forced, especially the longer they lasted. When they just stuck to the main cast it worked the best.
>>
>>86805228
No. Rachel 'accidentally' deleted messages from Ross' ex-wife asking him if he wanted to get back together.
>>
>>86805299
No I'm pretty sure the robot did actually delete rachel's messages
>>
>>86805011
Ross is the best friend imo, he really cares about everyone and will go out of his way to help the, however he can. Like the time he was trying to teach Joey discipline so he could write a play and be succesful, or when he bought him the shitty dog sculpture. He has moments like that. Chandler on the other hand is more of a cunt, he's funny and all but still a sarcastic cunt that a lot of the times is a cunt to Ross even though he has been friends with him the longest. He also becomes a pussy whipped bitch once he gets together with Monica and it's a bore to watch their scenes because their stories solely revolve around their relationship.
>>
>>86803436
Only in the last season. Thank god it ended after that.
>>
We're all agreed that Ross did nothting wrong?
>>
>>86806418
>Rachel wants to fuck new guy
>drops ross
>invites guy over
>gets cold feet
>gets mad at Ross becauyse he actually fucked another girl
>>
>>86804958
God, i hated How, I met your mother.. "hahah barney is so coooll, the protagonist is a cuck beta, can't wait to make a subreddit for this show!
>>
>it's a Joey finally gets a hot dinner episode
>>
>>86806418
Yes. They were on a break
>>
>>86802919
Seriously did Rachel have any redeeming qualities other than nipples and wearing stockings? She was a massive cunt to her friends, Ross and Monica especially.
>>
I think the episode that solidified my hatred for Rachel was the one where Ross is supposed to have some sort of big speech, so he invites everyone to go and watch, but Rachel is taking forever to get ready. Then Ross gets pissed and tells her to hurry, so she acts like a cunt and decides not to go after already making them all late.
>>
>>86807443
When does she wear stockings?
>>
>>86807443
Beenig hot is the only redeeming quality a woman needs.
>>
>>86807602
She wears them alot in season 3 and 4 for example.
>>
>>86805085
Why is Joey, raised in a very catholic family, even circumsized?
>>
>>86803018
I never understood the people comparing them meme. They're two different shows entirely. The humour in Friends is more shmaltzy and cheesy and emotional, and it has continuity.

The humour in Seinfeld is just like a live action stand up act; nihilistic and with very little continuity at all, almost stream of consciousness.
>>
>>86807443
Her waitress outfits were so fucking hot though. She went to shit after season 3.
>>
>>86802919
>it's a '4chan is the only place on the internet where people dont recognise that ross is the worst friends character because theyre all bitter misogynists' episode
>>
>>86809178
There's nothing wrong with Ross other than a bit of neuroticism and his jealousy, both of which he was getting better at working at.
>>
>>86809004
All Americans are jew'd
>>
>>86806372

Ross hit at at least 3 other black girls during the show
>>
>>86802919
They were on a brake.
>>
anyone who doesn't have 1. Ross is a mongoloid
>>
itt: reddit
>>
>>86805085
do you think she did a taste test before he went to the audition?
>>
>>86805420
>>86805299

To be fair, Rachel ended up telling him about it
>>
>>86805085
as a euro this was a very confusing episode as a kid
>>
>>86809344
Racist
>>
This show ruined human relationships.

Discuss.
>>
>>86805538
Ross helped Joey write that play as a pet project for himself because his life was in shambles. He was being controlling and a dick and by the end of the episode realised it. Buying the shitty dog sculpture was nice though.

And Chandler isn't a dick. He is a dick at several points but as his heart he's good and supports Joey all through his acting career even if he doesn't always believe in it.

And the relationship with Monica grimly reflects my life now in my mid 20s when all my previously fun mates now have a life revolved around their boring relationships. Not good sitcom material though.
>>
>>86806466
Rachael didn't ask for a break because she wanted to fuck Mark - she was typical "hot girl who thinks her guy friends are actual friends". She asked for a break because Ross was turning up at her work and generally being annoying.

But obviously Ross actually did nothing wrong cause when he rang her up Mark picked up and it confirmed all his suspicions.
>>
>>86811025
also he showed up at her work because it was their anniversary and Rachel didn't give a fuck, when Ross made huge plans, then even went to her work just to be with her and be caring
her shitty attitude and lack of any sort of empathy was fucked up, when I rewatched it earlier this year
also Rachel fucked his relationship with Julie and then the bald girl and then attempted to with Emily, which led to Ross doing it himself. Also Mark was an insufferable cunt
why the fuck would he talk to her when she's on the phone with her boyfriend who she's just argued with about him, amongst other things?
Someone would only do that, just to stir things up even more and then he revealed that he likes her after they break up
>>
>>86802919

I watched this show high as fuck last night and realized how actually unfunny it was.

Two and Half Men > Friends
>>
I remember watching a show where a really REALLY hot girl was dating one of the main characters (I'd guess Joey) and she's obviously way out of his league. The female leads question her about this and it turns out she thinks she's super ugly because she's never been asked out before. In truth it's because she's so beautiful that every guy other than male lead (Joey) was intimidated. Because male lead always asks out everyone and is so used to getting rejected, he didn't mind and asked her out.

Now for the fucking life of me I can't remember what show this was. My best guess was 30 Rock, That 70s Show, or Friends. Anyone know what show this was?
>>
>>86811722
A Beautiful Mind?
>>
remember that time rachel handcuffed her friend naked in her office to avoid a potentially awkward situation for her?
>>
>>86809004

All americans are secretly mudslimes
>>
>It's an episode where no one pivots

d r o p p e d
>>
>>86802919
>be Ross
>say your side itches name at your wedding
>get caught trying to take your side bitch on a honeymoon
>STILL try to make your wife leave her home country to be your isolated victim
>her only request is you cut out your side bitch
>refuse to cut out your side bitch and demand she leave the U.K.

Is Ross BLACK ???!!
>>
>>86803018
Both are trash
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.