[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally think i'm having fun watching a movie that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 54y56ujhjhgj.jpg (85KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
54y56ujhjhgj.jpg
85KB, 660x360px
>finally think i'm having fun watching a movie that was a part of my childhood
>nose is turned up by random lesbian/autism bullshit shoehorned into the film

why is the industry doing this?? do people need movies to teach them sensibility?
>>
File: PROIECTIO.jpg (66KB, 618x822px) Image search: [Google]
PROIECTIO.jpg
66KB, 618x822px
IT IS MEDIOCRE.

SOME FLAWS/INCONSISTENCIES THAT I NOTICED:

— IT BOLSTERS THE PSEUDOACADEMIC CONSENSUS OF PREHISTORIC CHRONOLOGY EXTENDING FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS —ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT BETWEEN THE DEATH OF THE ORIGINAL POWER RANGERS, AND THE PRESENT, SIXTYFIVE MILLION (!) YEARS HAVE PASSED? RIDICULOUS; THE WORSE THING IS THAT THAT IS BASED ON THE ACTUAL PREVALENT THEORY OF GEOLOGICAL/PALEONTOLOGICAL/PREHISTORICAL CHRONOLOGY.

— "ZORDON" SAID THAT THE ZORDS TAKE ON THE FORM OF THE PLANET'S "STRONGEST LIFEFORM" —THAT IS JUST UNIMAGINATIVE WRITING; WHAT IF THE STRONGEST LIFEFORM OF A PLANET IS A KIND OF MICROBE; WILL THE ZORDS BECOME MICROSCOPIC? TO LEAVE THE ZORDS' FORM TO SUCH ARBITRARY CRITERION IS BOTH, INEFFICIENT, AND IDIOTIC.

— OVERSEXUALIZED SUITS —IT IS FUNCTIONALLY SUPERFLUOUS, AND AESTHETICALLY REPULSIVE.

— "TRINI'S" PARENTS, AND SIBLINGS, DID NOT WAKE UP WHEN SHE WAS BEING TRASHED AROUND HER BEDROOM BY "RITA".

— THE MEGAZORD WAS FORMED CONVENIENTLY BEYOND VIEW, TO AVOID HAVING TO THINK REGARDING THE ACTUAL COUPLING MECHANICS, AND THE NECESSARY ANIMATION.
>>
>>86802004
never cared about chronological consistency in a film where i didn't give a shit about the consistency anyway.

i thought the buttpads on the suits made them less sexualized.

the Trini scene was suspect to me. maybe they were all just scared and shit?

the Megazord forming was obviously a cliffhanger, they liked their death cliffhangers in this movie, but yeah i was really expecting to actually see them combine.

i guess we can just ignore the stupidly drawn out, pointless Lesbian plot, even having Alpha ponder aloud why Trini is staring at Kimberly. wtf was the point of it? children wouldn't even catch on to it or care.
(i honestly thought this movie was too mature for children, especially the premonition scene.)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.