[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people have the fucking common decency to quietly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498019398867.jpg (125KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1498019398867.jpg
125KB, 600x637px
Why don't people have the fucking common decency to quietly sit down and watch a movie without interrupting? Can't they save it for afterwards? Every fucking time my family watches a movie together they scream and shout during the movie like fucking mongoloids, constantly asking questions and chattering about who each actor is and what other movies they were in. Is it just my family that is this retarded? They constantly talk during the film and state their feelings on the movie right then and there without actually fucking watching, they even have to ask me what happened at the end because they get lost in conversation instead of watching the fucking movie. If I shush them during the movie they get on my case like I'm the villain! Is anyone else's family like this? I can't be alone in this. Fucking hell. Sorry for venting.
>>
There was a drunk woman in War for the Planet of the Apes who kept talking to the screen. I had never seen anyone do that before so I didn't know what to do, but it was a really small theater, too (4 rows of seats) so everyone had to listen to her drunken babble. Literally cheering and giving characters directions and advice. Fucking bitch nearly ruined the movie.
>>
Some people think watching movies is a social event. There isn't much you can do except watch by yourself
>>
Most people treat watching movies in groups as a social event where the company of the other people is more important than the movie itself.

If you want to actually get immersed in your kino you need to watch it alone
>>
Are you autistic?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.