[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fisk (Kingpin) should have been the antagonist of The Defenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wilson fisk daredevil..jpg (3MB, 3552x2368px) Image search: [Google]
wilson fisk daredevil..jpg
3MB, 3552x2368px
Fisk (Kingpin) should have been the antagonist of The Defenders honestly. It would have been so much better than The Hand garbage. They're supposed to have survived centuries? Infiltrated all corporations, governments and underground crime, ok that's just hilarious. No one cares about Iron First, The Daredevil is the main draw.
>>
>>86794198
>not watching the west wing
>>
File: the defendes.jpg (73KB, 727x726px) Image search: [Google]
the defendes.jpg
73KB, 727x726px
>>86794198
Hey at least they have finally fucked off now, might actually get some decent villains in these shows now.
>>
>>86794198
Saving Fisk to do the Born Again storyline in DD S3 was smart.
>>
>muh city
At least I wouldn't have to watch that fat faggot Foggy ruin the show.
>>
>Fisk (Kingpin) should have been the antagonist of The Defenders honestly.

please no, leave one of the best things of this shitshow out of this sea of feces. I'm relieved they didnt bring up the punisher into this
>>
>>86794654

This guy gets it.
>>
>>86794734
If the punisher was there it would of been over by episode 3.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.