[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider here Winds of Winter is being released Christmas 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Insider here Winds of Winter is being released Christmas 2017 and Dream of Spring will be released Spring 2018 before the grand finale.

Book ending is different than show ending.

1 key show character is not included in the books.

GRRM writes and directs the last episode of the series.
>>
>>86787894
Is winds of winter being bundled with Half Life 3?
>>
GRRM himself said it aint coming out til at the very least 2018.

get fucked
>>
He writes and directs the last episode of the series even though the book ending is different?
Why though? makes literally 0 sense.
This post is obvious bullshit but i hope stannis has a different fate in the books.
>>
>>86788048
It will be delivered with Don Quijote the Terry Gilliam version, King Conan, and the Mountains of Madness adaptation by Guildido Del Torso.
>>
>>86787894
WRONG
>>
>>86788106
he literally said its coming in 2017 and dream of spring will follow shortly after. also we know night king is not in the books none of this tells us your an insider
>>
>>86788167
What does it matter if the ending is the same? Maybe Stannis gets saved by an alien space craft, enters another dimension on accident while trying to fix the probablity drive reactor, has many adventures, but then at the end sits down behind the tree again 10 seconds after he left because the lord of light told him to personally.
>>
>>86787894
Do you know if he will explain the chains?
>>
>>86788106
>>86788313
>>86787894
>GRRM not lying because it gets him off
>>
>>86788313
Night king is referenced in the books, off screen character with no POV, like say hot pies dad
>>
>>86788356
This would actually be an improvement
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>86787894
Like '''they're''' going to let the fat man publish those books (if ever) before they juice every last drop of commie propaganda out of the show they can.
>>
>>86787894
he will probably make Sam king
>>
Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichaen duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien. Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Martin's entire thing is "lol I subverted that trope -- heroic people die and our heroes are a Bastard, some dumb blonde bitch, a fat nerd raising his wife's son, and a dyke-looking broad."

Forgive me if I do not think there's redemption waiting at the end of this.
>>
The books just aren't going ot be the same now that he's been warped by the fatcats of Hollywood
>>
>>86788236
I fucking love this
>>
>>86787894
>1 key show character is not included in the books.
Is it Dany?
>>
>>86787894
Dreams of Spring is never coming out
>>
File: 1501803417449.jpg (86KB, 820x617px) Image search: [Google]
1501803417449.jpg
86KB, 820x617px
>>86787894
Martin himself said Winds wouldn't come out until at least late 2018. And if, IF, he live long enough to finish the last book(which he won't), it won't come out until at least 2026. So yeah, be happy with what you got.
>>
>>86788489
>muh jewish conspiracy
get lost, retard
>>
>>86787894

I would fucking cry tears of joy if that really happened.
>>
Thats great! But you won't be discussing the books here once the show ends, tourists
You'll have to beg /lit/ to take you back after ruining this board for years
>>
They're never coming out. GRRM is just living that red carpet life now and has no reason to finish it
>>
>>86788435
>Night
Night King is a historic legend in the books.
He's not the same character as the entity that commands the army of the dead.

IIRC they generally refer to that one as 'The Great Other' in the books.
>>
>>86788995
Oy vey!
>>
>>86787894
>The books and show are different

Why?
>>
>>86789369
Chinese market
>>
>>86788435
>>86789300
>>86787894
The Night King does not exist (yet) in the book series.
When that episode in season 2 came out, the one where we see what happens to Craster's sons, I assumed that it was the same in the books. The difference being that the show needed to keep people intrigued, because a show has to keep a certain pace or people get bored.
I thought that the night's king, the commander of the watch who fucked a white walker, became one of them and their leader.
Maybe they haven't attacked in ten thousand years or whatever because they didn't have a leader until very recently.
>>
>>86788547
I never tire of this pasta
>>
>>86789369
Needs to happen for adaptation purposes. It's easier to adapt the books when your a television show though compared to a film.

There is a lot of stupid shit in the ASOIAF books but, D&D have failed to adapt some seriously great moments and as an adaptation did a bad job after season 2.
>>
>>86787894
>Insider

prove it
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>86787894
>Winds of Winter is being released Christmas 2017 and Dream of Spring will be released Spring 2018 before the grand finale

yes and I'm getting a gf in Christmas 2017
>>
>>86787894
>next book in 2017
>then another book in 2018
>Less than a year later

oh dear lord, OP, do you even know the guy you're talking about?
It took 6 years for book 5 to come out, and it's been another 6 years since then. If- IF- we get winds of winter, we're not seeing dream of spring for another 10 years at least
>>
>>86788489
this.
(((their))) agenda does not allow for clear endings, only endless reinterpretation to blind us
>>
>>86787894
But the "Grand Finale" isn't on until 2019?
>>
File: Ta3AY.jpg (38KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ta3AY.jpg
38KB, 363x380px
>>86790037
wooookay retard.
>>
>>86788575
They stopped being the same after the third one.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.