[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he betray his species for alien pussy or just to feel morally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ce50baad51f054e0f25eb25fcc541c83.jpg (301KB, 1600x933px) Image search: [Google]
ce50baad51f054e0f25eb25fcc541c83.jpg
301KB, 1600x933px
Did he betray his species for alien pussy or just to feel morally superior? Or was it both?
>>
>>86785247
it was nice having legs again
>>
>>86785247
i wish I could be a blue cat :((
>>
He didn't want to be a manlet.
>>
Sam Worthington is a very average actor, just about good enough to lead an average cable TV show.

He really lucked in with avatar, 3/4 film series and a disgustingly huge pay check. Doesn't have to work another day in his life.
>>
>>86785247
I think he just wanted his legs back. And he felt betrayed by the human race to being with. How his brother was killed and all.
>>
>>86785390
He's one of those generic Australian leading men.
>Kellan Lutz
>Jai Courtney
>Liam Hemsworth
>Luke Bracey
>Jason Clarke
>Brenton Thwaites
>Charlie Hunnam (I know he's British but he's generic enough to be given an honorary membership)
>>
>>86785247
he's so white
>>
His life was pretty shitty, but I'm not sure that is a good enough reason to do what he did. The humans were kind of dicks, but betraying them because of a few? Doesnt make much sense. Surely there were good people on earth, and even if they were assholes to aliens, it still doesnt make much sense cause they were pretty cool with him up until he switched sides. Mostly though his life was a lot better as a navi, mostly because he had his legs back. The entire movie doesnt make much sense. Dances with wolves did it better, at least he could relste to the indians on a species level.
>>
Is this cameron's worst film after Aliens?
>>
>>86786641
it was literally Aliens but with trees instead of newt and Quadritch instead of the queen.
>>
>>86785247
I would literally betray every single motherfuckin human on earth for just a slim possibility to slam some ayy pussy.
>>
>>86786910
It's Aliens mixed with Pocahontas.
>>
>>86786989
yeah, if Pocahontas was Martin Sheen and Aliens was Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster
>>
>>86786910
It was George of the Jungle meets Starship Troopers
>>
What was the female alien called again?
>>
>>86787273
Neytiri you cucksucker
>>
File: avatar waifu.jpg (318KB, 1268x1360px)
318KB, 1268x1360px
>>86787273
Wai'fu
>>
>humans are traveling space and shit
>dudes apart of the dang military
>wheelchair.....

WE WILL TRAVEL DEEP SPACE AND NOT HAVE ADVANCED PROSTHETICS
JUST...
NO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.