[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I looked at the 10 star imdb reviews after watching this pile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I looked at the 10 star imdb reviews after watching this pile of shit. How do these people survive?
>>
> And oh my god is it refreshing to see characters in a horror movie who make sensible decisions befitting of their level of intelligence, so big ups there.

I don't think this person saw the movie.
>>
Wait. People actually rated this shit above 5/10?
>>
From arasha33 who gave this 4 stars:

>
ISS sounds ISIS, correct? a black guy triggers life into a cell which consequently kills every body and finally reaches the Earth, it may mean Obama who actually gave life to ISIS and you know the rest...

>During the conversation of two astronauts , there is a reference to Syria ...

>I am not sure if the director intentionally has put these all together , but we cannot ignore such a reference behind the poor science fiction concept.
>>
>>86780690
I refuse to believe this is real
>>
>>86780723
It's average is 6.7. Enough people did to offset all the 1s and 2s. They are responsible for my even watching it. It's amazing.

I think the most hilariously jarring thing is that someone decided the super doom music during the twist should be followed by Spirit in the Sky over the first part of the credits, before immediately returning to the super doom music. It's almost as baffling as the two escapes BOTH doing the opposite of what they were meant to.
>>
Interesting we're seeing a bunch of first contact movies again.
Does Hollywood know something that we don't?
>>
File: Untitled.png (321KB, 899x830px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
321KB, 899x830px
>dude we wuz helping civilians and Syria and evil Russians and elected leader wiped them out made me lose hope

The question is how do Americans live with themselves. Fuck you cunts I hate you
>>
File: 1407753536309 (1).jpg (18KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1407753536309 (1).jpg
18KB, 403x403px
>>86781012
>The question is how do Americans live with themselves.

It's not easy
>>
>>86780690
Impossible. The crew in this movie is BY FAR the stupidest ever put on film. This isn't even open for debate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.