[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh wow Sam you're back already, so what is the secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fuck_books.jpg (20KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_books.jpg
20KB, 600x285px
>Oh wow Sam you're back already, so what is the secret to destroying the White Walkers?
>>
>dragonglass!
>kill one and they all fall!
>burn the dead!

Th-thanks Sam. Youre a great help. We knew none of these before you left, honestly
>>
>>86779734
best way to clean shit pots is to rinse them in water to dissolve the shit and then throw it into a huge bin
>>
File: Aryan'd.jpg (8KB, 96x98px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan'd.jpg
8KB, 96x98px
>Hello may I introduce you to my wife's son ?
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 339x500px
>AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH SAVE ME SAM!
>>
>>86779916
more like avenge me?
>>
>>86779734
>W-well you see Jon, th-they told me I couldn't get my PhD in one year and b-books are really boring a-and my girlfriend won't shut the fuck up and this kid is aging at four times the normal rate so that's pretty weird too

"did you bring us anything useful sam"

>I stole four random scrolls and a sword I can't use
>>
>>86780008
"why did you steal a sword if you can't use it Sam"

>M-my dad was being a cunt
>>
>>86780008
>Also, you are fucking your aunt... but I guess Bran already told you that
>>
>hey Sam, you know that psycho bitch that burnt your father and brother alive? Yeah, I've bent the knee to her now and let me tell ya, that pussy game ridiculous
>>
>>86780075
o i am laffin

>>86780100
THICC PUCCI
>>
>>86779865
>cucked by his own step dad
>>
>>86779865
>tfw you are your own uncle
>>
>>86780100
>you're welcome by the way, Lord Tarly :)
>>
>>86779974
More like Sam bends the knee after complaining about Dany burning Dickon his Dad but forgetting and forgiving her about it anyway
>>
>>86779734
>this magical demon baby from beyond the wall that doesnt age!
>>
>Queen Daenerys, meet my best friend from the night's watch, Samwell Tarly
>T-tarly?
>Yea, why?
>No reason

cant wait
>>
>>86780702
if Davos can chummy up with Tyrion about killing his sons, anything is possible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.