[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on inglorious bastards? And tarantino in general? Definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: inglourious-basterds9.jpg (163KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
inglourious-basterds9.jpg
163KB, 1440x900px
Thoughts on inglorious bastards? And tarantino in general? Definitely one of the best filmmakers in the last 20 years
>>
>>86773212
Anther stupid jew movie by a stupid jew nigger loving cuck :)
>>
>>86773446
you didn't understand the film
>>
>>86773212
Tarantino is the best at stealing from old movies and making them his own
>>
>>86773212
Definitely the best Tarantino film, imo. Not really a huge fan of anything else he's done. I think his nonsensical dialogue that has nothing to do with the plot is extremely corny and it pulls me out of a lot of his movies.
>silly rabbit
>trix are for kids
>>
>>86773446
I liked it.

Except for the coalburner she was the real villain of the movie.
>>
>>86773446
I'm such a cuck that during the inglorious bastards hitler movie theater scene I thought the film they were going to show the audience was the white lady & black guy fucking. When I told this to the girl I was watching the movie with, she just stared at me like I was crazy. We never had another date
>>
>>86773468
notging to understand. it was several loosely tied in scenws filled eith unnecessary dialogue. It's barely coherent and Tarantini's supposed message about how his viewers are just as bad as the nazis for getting a rise out of violent flicks is muddled and undermined by everything that came before and after the climax in the theater. It's one of his worst movies
>>
>>86773972
good and nothing of value was lost from that ape loving whore
>>
jewish power fantasy self masturbation
>>
>>86773930
I didn't think she was a villain. The Nazis killed her entire fucking family. I don't blame her for what she did as I would have done the same.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.