[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the God of the new world. >https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Death_Note_1.jpg (32KB, 960x461px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Note_1.jpg
32KB, 960x461px
I am the God of the new world.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuz3RAcDG6M starts playing
>>
>>86769109
This is the best theme period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJW_ldC7sUA

Also wtf netflix, that casting omg kek
>>
>>86771428
Why are people so hyperbolic about the 2nd part of the anime? Sure, it's a clear step down in quality, but it's still passable/decent - not the load of dog shit people make it out to be.
>>
>>86771545
I agree. I think people were just too obsessed with the character of L.
Near and Mello weren't as good, but that was sort of the point. They were L's backup in case he died. The point was that they weren't at L's level
>>
>>86771545
>>86772037
In my opinion, the fuckup is that the first part is a battle of wits and with reasonable smart choices from both sides, one after the other.
Then the ending have like 4 or 5 episodes of buildup and it ended up in a doble red herring, which is the opposite of what we saw in the first part.
There is a lot of stuff in the first part that make you go "THAT was bold as fuck" Like Light's father test in the car or the L reveal in school that keep you in hinges

Then we have
No, my OTHER OTHER fake book haha!
Lame.
>>
File: who-dat-kira.gif (390KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
who-dat-kira.gif
390KB, 500x251px
>>86771545
Well, I dislike the later part because it represent a missed opportunity of concluding a solid story elegantly. Kira vs L: Kira Wins because he's an asshole. The End.

Also, the characters created to replace the logical missing elements and ramp things up end up being extremely obnoxious, and the general logic definitely start getting too deep up its own ass.
>>
This shit will be hot garbage because of the awful characterisation, Light is meant to be a mostly calm and calculating dude, yet in this new series he freaks out when seeing Ryuk and acts like a total spastic
>>
>>86771428
The soundtrack is so good
>>
>>86771545
I don't hate it but its just nothing. It could have had a good ending but it kept going and instead of doing anything with it they just did the same story except now "L" was multiple people (the same way vader is made out of grievous dooku,etc)
>>
>>86769109
>be american genius
>becomes school shooter
why can't americans Not make characters that aren't school shooters
>>
>>86771545
Near and Mello are pleb filters
>>
>>86771545
The way they finally beat Light is such an asspull.
>>
File: hahahahaha.gif (180KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.gif
180KB, 500x278px
>>86769109
>>
>>86774206
Everything about L was equally shit. Whatever Light did L somehow saw right through it without any shred of evidence.
>>
>>86773123
Indeed. Personally Misa's theme is probably my favorite. It captures her character so damn well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKfKYpba0dE&t=23m22s
>>
Did they at least keep the potato chip scene?
>>
>>86771545
Because the first half was 10/10 material and the second half was 6/10 material bringing it to a 8/10.
>>
>>86777037
no, this light is just a cuhrazey motherfucking psychotic school shooter
>>
>>86776758
L didn't just magically see right through it. He's solved tons of high level cases that the government gave up. He has an intuition and feeling about people that most wouldn't understand. In the same regard, Light was a prodigy. L was incredibly close to winning also and he knew it, the only thing L didn't know was how much Misa's Shinigami was willing to die for her. L probably had insight and knowledge 30 levels above what a detective would have. Light being a prodigy was right alongside him with his intuition.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.