[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<watch 65 hours of show <main antagonist's motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: nights-king_-_h_2015.jpg (94KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
nights-king_-_h_2015.jpg
94KB, 960x541px
<watch 65 hours of show
<main antagonist's motivation is "me dun lyk humans - me kill"
<lol @ you faggots
>>
>>86767157
I skipped Season 5 and 6, when did everyone start calling him the Night King™?
Is that his actual name or did the characters just come up with something to call him.
>>
>>86767443
I dunno? I hate this show and have watched like half an episode at a mate's. I'm sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>86767443
The Nights Watch and Wall was literally the reason they were established, to watch out for him, the Nights King. dumbass.
>>
>>86767498
>watched half an episode
>judges it
I hate you actually. No wonder you have no ''mates''. Toxic cunt go fuck a duck.
>>
>>86767653
That doesn't answer my question, nor is it true
>>
>>86767683
how did you deduce that I have no mates, you dumb pussy?
>>
>>86767443
>he didn't watch the scene of sam reading a book in season 5 and telling jon about the NK
>>
File: 1502698666803.jpg (140KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1502698666803.jpg
140KB, 750x737px
>>86767892
Stupid nigger! He is called Lich King.
>>
File: worldwarcraftlichkingtheme1.jpg (151KB, 749x468px) Image search: [Google]
worldwarcraftlichkingtheme1.jpg
151KB, 749x468px
He is a rip-off character anyway.
>>
>>86767955
You're quite the dumbshit.
>>
>dude like what if the dragon just saved them
>dude what if like a character you haven't seen in ages shows up randomly and completely inexplicably and just saves one of the characters lmao

At what point did GoT become semen-slurping tier garbage?
>>
>>86768056
Around season 5 the quality dipped, how do you not know this? it's what we've all agreed years ago.
>>
>>86768001
Except Arthas had without a shadow of a doubt, a better origin and character. AND NOT WOTLK DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT
>>
>>86767157
>"Complex" show
>Main vilain is more archetypal that Sauron himself
>>
>>86768117
keep telling yourself that, nigger
>>
File: 58.jpg (75KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
75KB, 493x335px
>>86767157
OP...

it is hinted several times that he is basically a rogue weapon against the treat of humans to the children of the forest.

he is literally just a virus weapon out of control
>>
Were the children of the forest the start of the end of this show?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.