[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know he messed up but does anyone else think that the outrage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_5373.jpg (26KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5373.jpg
26KB, 214x317px
I know he messed up but does anyone else think that the outrage against him is a bit excessive?
>>
>>86763904
no, it's just another thing in a long line of him being a fuckup
>>
welcome to social media, if a celebrity kicks a puppy and someone snaps a photo of it, they better prepare to be digitally lynched
>>
It's the Mouse doing their usual thing, you know the drill
>>
He is white, he is evil by default
>>
>>86763904
no, i like it when the mob attacks someone, especially when its a feminist scumbag getting rekt. the pleb is good for a few things and this is one of them. i hate cheaters aswell so its perfect. just enjoy the drama, faggot
>>
Give it a week and no one will care anymore then he'll be back to tweeting about white males all being racist and SJWs will forgive him
>>
>>86763904
>outrage against him
>he is now /tv/ hero, at the same level of the legendary Dan Schneider
lol
>>
>>86763904
nice post joss

by the way you look like a faggot and abusing your patriarchal privilege by fucking employed women while demonizing men for being men makes you a triator to both sides

you will have no stone underneath under which you can hide and write quips

your demise will be celebrated more than your triumph of cultural diarrhea
>>
>>86764061
except he's not
>>
>>86763936
Kicking a puppy is fucked up, wtf
>>
>>86763904
Nope. He deserves far worse for being an ugly, fat, balding hypocrite.
>>
>>86764151
not if it's a pitbull
>>
>>86763904
if he hadn't virtue signalled as a feminist non-stop for the past decade and a half, then yeah, i would think it's excessive

the smugness and hypocrisy factor makes him deserve every ounce of it though
>>
The guy helped Alien Resurrection happen. He's a prick that deserves everything that's coming to him.
>>
File: 1499699873003.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499699873003.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>86763904
>spend your life bending over and catering to feminist fantasies
>get attacked by feminists because they're upset about being women
Really makes me think.
>>
>>86763904
Its not excessive enough.

He should know that he has no more allies in the world.
>>
>>86764087
Is this b8?

>>86763904
>Excessive
It is. It always is with SJWs
He did mess up though, and he has been an annoying double faced hypocrite for quite some time. Lying to everyone when being sincere would've made /tv/ love him years ago
I worry that this brings undeserved hate to his works though. Buffy and Angel threads used to be comfy. And not the fanbase turns on everything he ever did.
>>
>>86764890
Zack Snyder is
>>
File: eliza-dushku-2237-2560x1600.jpg (847KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
eliza-dushku-2237-2560x1600.jpg
847KB, 2560x1600px
He deserves far worse for doing Avengers and then Age of Ultron.

Fucking some whores? Who cares. We all would've. His ex sounds like a major bitter bitch.
>>
>>86763904
>4chan hates on this guy non-stop
>he slips up and now everyone else hates him
>unironic poor joss thread on 4chan
how the turntables
>>
>>86764972
You can hate a guy and still think he doesn't deserve to have his life sabotaged. The timing with JL is also suspicious considering how the BEN AFFLECK LEAVES DC rumors happened every time there was a new trailer or conference.
>>
>>86764972
He is living /tv/ dream, fucking all that Buffy and Firefly sluts. Of course /tv/ loves him now.
>>
>>86764909
Would you even want him as your ally? He made 300, he is evil personified to SJWs.
>>
ofc is it but he's a male feminist beta who takes part in outrage all the time and he needs to burn
>>
>>86764496
Is that a cartoon of Klaus Nomi?
>>
>>86763904

There is no outrage outside of the Twitter echo chamber
Everything will be forgotten by next week when the next 'scandel' comes around
>>
I don't hate him or love him for his filmography. There's been good ones and bad ones, and the bad ones I would simply not watch.

I don't hate him for his political beliefs, or being a closet womanizer. Or even being a hypocrite.

No, I hate him for being ginger. An ugly fucking ginger manlet. He deserves everything he gets.
>>
>>86765150
The darkness is my ally RIP Charlie Murphy
>>
It's actually quite funny. He was a pandering cocksucker to a group of pretentious snowflakes who genuinely hated him for being a white male. He'd defend their crazy views all day and gain virtue points and act like hot shit about it despite rolling with a crowd of degenerate misandrists.

All it took were some accusations (not even true) from his bitter ex-wife to ruin him.
>>
>>86765734
>(not even true) f

hey joss

fuck off joss
>>
Karma is a bitch ain't she?
>>
>>86763904
Couldn't have happened at a worst time.
Now mousecritics have another excuse to shit on Justice League.
>>
File: Jokers nightclub.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jokers nightclub.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
I hope he stops being a cuck and Batgirl is better than his previous movies.
>>
>>86763904
his ex-wife is a shitty person for sharing those acts on the internet. Like jeez...sore loser, much?
>>
>>86763904
Yes it's excessive but he's getting exactly what he signed up for.

>>86765734
>He was a pandering cocksucker to a group of pretentious snowflakes who genuinely hated him for being a white male. He'd defend their crazy views all day and gain virtue points and act like hot shit about it despite rolling with a crowd of degenerate misandrists.
>All it took were some accusations (not even true) from his bitter ex-wife to ruin him.

This anon is right.
>>
>>86765782
The accusations don't even have to be true, all it takes is some bitch fabricating a story and he's done. What's even more funny is that he was actually OK with that mentality of believing women's bullshit without any fact checking.

He's genuinely reaping what he sowed.
>>
>>86764151
Nurture, not nature. Pitbulls are as violent as every other breed. Raise it like shit and it'll act like shit.
>>
Huh weird this pops up when he helms justice league
>>
>>86763904
It probably is but I'm enjoying it because I hate people who bang on about being male feminists
>>
>>86763904
>virtue-signaling faggot is now the object of much virtue-signaling

Not at all. The world is just and now so is he.
>>
>>86764935
In all honesty I disagree with fucking whores if you're in a relationship, it's wrong. It's very hypocritical to proclaim to be this great feminist hero and then cheat on your wife. However as another anon pointed out a few days ago, he can still make feminist work even if he is a massive hypocrite.
>>
No its just his Karma....
Can be a bitch and a little extreme, but he conjured it up on himself by marrying that stupid ugly bitch in the first place.
>>
>>86763904
Yes. I don't really care if he cheats on his wife. That's none of my business and has nothing to with him being a director.
>>
The real problem is he's never made anything good.
>>
>>86767098
>>86767254
He responded to the accusations by saying they were misleading and there were inaccuracies, not that they weren't true
>>
File: oyvey.png (697KB, 601x754px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
697KB, 601x754px
>>86763904
Nope. He encourages outrage from the side that is against the kind of womanizing he partakes in.
>>
>>86763904

he threw plenty of his own cuck bullshit around over the years, let him feel the heat now.

it isn't like anything will change, no one will remember any if this in 4 months
>>
guys be nice it was the pressure of the patriarchy
>>
>>86763904
His movies suck
>>
>>86763904

He just did what any normal man would do. He's based.
>>
>>86763904
I can´t stand him or any of his work (Cabin in the woods aside), but this whole shitstorm around him and his cheating procedures is absurd. Of course he is not what he publicly said, but so what? He works in a highly competitive enviroment where only the biggest carnivores can survive. Because that´s the cultural industry, an ocean of great white sharks. So he cheated his beloved wife, oh my good, what a terrible national tragedy.
>>
>fake being an SJW to get prime hot pussy

are nu-males secretly alpha?
>>
>>86763904
live by the sword, die by the sword
so to speak
>>
>>86768823
Is he tipping his fedora in his twitter pic?
>>
>>86763904
I can´t stand him or any of his work (Cabin in the woods aside), but this whole shitstorm around him and his cheating procedures is absurd. Of course he is not what he publicly said, but so what? He works in a highly competitive enviroment where only the biggest carnivores can survive. Because that´s the cultural industry, an ocean of great white sharks. So he cheated his beloved wife, oh my good, what a terrible national tragedy. His constant pandering to politically correct discourses is a classical form of overcompensation. Nothing new here.
>>
>>86770438
Well of course if the women you're attracted to are feminists, it's a good mating strategy to adopt their beliefs and their languages.
>>
>>86770438
Odds are you're the only virgin in any room whether it's full of numales or whatever they've all painted girls with their semen.
>>
File: 1393648775494.gif (3MB, 237x329px) Image search: [Google]
1393648775494.gif
3MB, 237x329px
>>86763904
I can't imagine how exactly girls initiate sex with him. Do they cut to the chase and say "fuck me in my Firefly, Joss"?
>>
>>86767298
what about niggers?
>>
>>86771452
Imagine hot women being forward with you, leaving you their digits, inviting you out for drinks, etc

I don't think they sucked him off at the director's chair or in their trailer, but it probably did lead to that point
>>
those fartknockers at whedonesque shut down their entire site just because of that lelol, they worshipped the ground that motherfucker walked on.
>>
>>86763904

>women are strong and equal!
>they're the same as us and shouldn't be treated like property!
>keep your mouth shut whilst I fuck and chuck you like property

For that hypocritical piece of shit everything that comes his way he deserves
>>
>oh wow joss you're so handsome and talented, please have sex with me

>things that happened

pick one, everyone knows he casting couched those hot bitches
>>
>>86763904
I don't give a fuck, I'm just enjoying the shitshow
>>
>>86763904
it is but I don't care because I have hated him for years and want others to hate him
>>
File: 1414117319770.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1414117319770.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>86763904
Honestly don't like any of his work and never understood why Buffy or Firefly was praised as anything more than bland teeny entertainment, but to each their own.
Also, his feminism posturing was so paper-thin, I can't believe anybody bought it, let alone for that long.
That aside, and if it's true, then at best he's a cheating shithead who's too much of a pussy to get a divorce when he couldn't find enough satisfaction with his wife. Fucking subordinates at all is also pretty shitty.

Everybody has the right to give their opinion on public personalities and their actions/statements but I don't get the overall outrage over something this meek in comparison to all the shit that's going on in the film industry. From the frankly criminal budgets and blatant tax schemes to the open secret pedophilia and disgusting disproportionate paycheck distribution (actors/directors/execs etc. > everybody else).
>>
>>86763904
Why wouldn't you fuck bitches left and right if they threw themselves at you constantly?

I get that he was married but I bet that even if he wasn't those SJWs would still whine.
>>
>>86768823
but did he live the dream and fugg Anita Sarkeesian?
>>
>>86764158
>Balding
He's just bald.
>>
File: Joss_Whedon.jpg (295KB, 1200x1561px) Image search: [Google]
Joss_Whedon.jpg
295KB, 1200x1561px
>Joss "I whine about women's plights as I pull off their tights" Whedon
>>
>>86764935
On one hand, I hate him for being an annoying cunt who on top of it all is also a massive hypocrite.

But on the other hand I also have to respect him for fucking prime Dushku.

i dont know how to feel about all this
>>
>>86775349

What kind of lame ass dream is fucking Anita Sarkeesian?
>>
>being this mad because Joss "sure i'm a cuck. now give us a fuck" Whedon figured out how to play the game

step it up virgins
>>
Love it when sjw progs turn on each other
>>
>>86763904
the left loves nothing more than eating a stooge that wont tow the line you gotta remember these people thrive on being offended.
>>
File: anita-sarkeesian-330x330.jpg (32KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
anita-sarkeesian-330x330.jpg
32KB, 330x330px
>>86775773
C'mon you say that like nobody else here has ever thought about it. Wouldn't even you like to have a good cathartic hate fuck with Anita? Besides the whole thread is about how this is what Whedon does, giving lip service feminism in order to get feminist pussy.
>>
>>86763904
what does "emotional affairs" mean, that he was infatuated with his co-stars but didn't have sex with them?
>>
>>86776191

I don't really hate her and I don't imagine a vaguely-dislikefuck would be very passionate.
>>
>>86763936
For good reason, puppy kickers deserve death
>>
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
>>
>>86763904
The previous adoration was equally excessive so it's a zero sum game
>>
>>86763904
ur moms vagina is a bit excessive
>>
For all those people who feel sympathetic to Joss just ask yourself do you think he's give a shit about (YOU) if the Social Media Mob was after your scalp.

I mean pretend you got into an argument with someone while driving or just in a public place and someone recorded it. And in the heat of the moment you said some Politically Incorrect statements. Suddenly they're hunting social media looking for your name, they're calling your employer telling them you have to go.

Would Joss give a single shit? I think Joss would see a "White Male" getting attacked and he'd just laugh his ass off and continue working on capeshit.

So no I don't feel bad, my tear ducts remain dry.
>>
>>86763904
No, it is his just deserts.
>>
File: tsid.png (5KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tsid.png
5KB, 960x540px
>>86763904
No. You have to remember it's not just femmy-lefties and SJWs who are giving him shit, but everyone on the other side as well who already sensed what a fake as fuck hypocrite he is. This is quite naturally the fate of ALL virtue signalling numales when they inevitably get found out.
>>
I don't understand what infidelity had to do with feminism
>>
What he do
>>
Nah. He was tearing down others for years for the same shit he was doing all along. He's a hypocrite of the highest order.
>>
>>86778198
THIS PLS EXPLAIN
>>
>>86778195
Because he did it to a stronk woman that was his wife. If the shoe were on the other foot and his wife was caught playing the field of dicks on Tinder behind Joss's back, she'd be a feminist hero and he'd be horrid scum if he ever spoke out against it.
>>
>>86763904
No he's a faggot and I'm glad this happened.
I don't give the first fuck about feminism either.
>>
>>86778311
what happened
someone explain please
>>
>>86778331
Spend all your Bing tokens for the month already?
>>
Fucking hypocrite prick

Goes preaching day and night to the masses about feminist ideals, girl power, being progressive and meanwhile he's cheating on his faithful wife over and over with girls who btw wouldnt have even looked at him twice if he wasnt holding his power and money over his head.

Truly a total douchbag
>>
>>86778195

it's feminism I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>86763904
no because it's like knowing someone who claims to be vegan, who constantly bitches at you about how everything you eat is awful and he is soo much better and more enlightened than you then walking into McDonald and catching them eating a a burger and finding out they do it twice a week and you realize they are a lying gigantic piece of shit and your just paying back the crap they dumped on you back with interest
>>
>>86778265
>>86778198
cheated on his wife a lot
>>
he could be a scumbag whoremongering pedophile drugfiend like everybody else in hollywood and I'd be fine with it. but he's a hypocrite and so deserves everything that's coming his way.
>>
>>86778396
but was he like pedo kind of sex pandering?
>>
>>86765048
If it had been someone else messing up Whedon would have been wielding a pitchfork at the head of the mob chasing them down. for years he's been at the head of the pack screaming for people who've messed up less than him to have their lives destroyed
>>
>>86764935

god damn i fucking adore her

thanks for reminding me of her existence
>>
>>86766193
Whedon says Trump is a violent rapist who shouldn't be allowed to live for taking advantage of willing woman enamored with his power. Whedon acts the same way with willing woman enamored with his power, acts surprised and upset when people call him a rapist
>>
>>86763936
I think kicking a puppy is a bit worse than banging some of the hottest woman on the planet.

Dude's a hero not degenerate puppy kicker. Shit.
>>
>>86763904
i dont go on twitter/fb/tumblr so i dont really know anything about the backlash. that said i love hearing about leftist virtue signalers who end up being hypocrites.

ps joss whedon has never been involved with a good film except toy story
>>
>>86763904
>>86763904
I kind of don't get the controversy.

And I say this as a feminist. I mean, first off, all we've head is his ex-wife's blog. And people, especially divorced couples, can be pretty fucking bitter. I don't know what happened, and I'm not saying his wife is lying, but I do know that there are always 3 sides to a story.

Also, how the fuck is cheating suddenly anti-feminist? It's a shitty thing to do, but I don't see what it has to do with feminism. It's just shitty decisions based on attraction, it's not like he suddenly hates women or thinks they are inferior to men.

In other words, yeah, he's probably made shitty decisions, but the outrage is excessive as hell
>>
>>86778453
no he was one of those pervy casting couch guys trading sex for roles on his shows
>>
>>86778747

I don't think he's reacted at all. He knew full well he was a hypocrite.
>>
>>86763904
>does anyone else think that the fake internet outrage machine is a bit excessive
You know this is why Trump won right?
>>
>>86778847
>And I say this as a feminist.

Just so you know, when you lead off with this kind of shit people know everything that follows is bullshit.
>>
>>86763904
It wouldn't be excessive if not for the fact that he was a self-proclaimed feminist who respects women.

But you see, as always with these things (you can always tell a cuckface) he was a hypocrite and used his position of power and self proclaimed feminism for gain. If he was a feminist and respected women he would have respected the woman most close to him, his wife, but he didn't, he cheated, and used his position of power to fuck other women.

And don't get me wrong lads, I don't give a fuck about fucking bitches and cheating, do what you want, but don't proclaim yourself to be a feminist. This guy whiteknighted and constantly talked shit about guys who disrespect women who were far less worse then him, he used those talking points to his advantage to fuck some young pussy, he proclaimed himself as a feminist because it opened doors (vaginas) to him, it made him feel good, gave him attention.

In the end he's just another hypocritical liberal. Hate racists, hate white people, love women, proclaims to be a feminist; yet categorizes everybody in set groups based on race/sex instead of looking at them individually, surrounds himself with white people, uses his position of power to take advantage of women, and disrespects his wife over and over by cheating on her.

Funny how everything you self project yourself as end up being the exact opposite of what you are. Just like catholic priests raping young boys.

He would only not be a faggot if not for the hypocrisy.
>>
>>86778929
The whining will never stop
>>
>>86763904
No. This is the environment he helped build.
>>
>>86778954
Only if they are uneducated and/or idiots. And that's not me trying to sound edgy on a japanese image board. I expect people to know and understand the definition of feminism, instead of jumping on the bandwagon of hating everything associated with the word because of some caricature they saw in a youtube video.
>>
>>86766326
there is no way WB will let him direct BATGIRL now. he's probably already off that gig, they're just waiting with the announcement. they'll also downplay his role in JL and they already confirmed whedon will not be allowed to do press for the release. in an ideal world, they'd throw out whedon's shit and just delay the film until snyder can come back and finish his work as he envisioned it.
>>
>>86763904

They should be outraged at the fact that this hack has a career and makes millions of dollars.
>>
>>86779404

>doesn't understand that logical and valid points stand on their own merit and that's why trying to preface something with an enforcement is both unneeded and undermining

>Call someone else uneducated and/or an idiot
>>
>>86778847
>I kind of don't get the controversy.

He is being targeted by both sides of the culture war.
Feminist doctrine is 'Always believe the woman' because 'women don't lie about things like this'. The idea is that because the social stigma is so strong, women who do speak out are inevitably telling the truth. And as a straight white male his credibility is basically zero. They were already by the way he called Black Widow a monster for being barren and his leaked Wonder Woman script.
The people who would usually defend someone who is targeted by this feminist shit storm all hate Joss Whedon's guts due to the way he attacked Gamer Gate and anyway who disagreed with social justice ideals in the past. So instead of defending him they are either staying silent or adding flame to the fire by agreeing with his attackers.
>>
>>86763904

Couldn't have happened to a better SJW.

Trump curse strikes again.
>>
>>86763904
Yes, though a lot of it is because of his outspoken feminism. Which I don't mind, but that's the way people are.
>>
>>86763904
>massive hypocrite gets called out

Fuck Whedon. I've been saying he isn't a feminist for 10 years now, he just pretends to be so he can pander to a demographic.

Nice to see the chickens come home to roost.
>>
>>86763904
No, he's a cunt who deseves to get humiliated in public
>>
>most of /tv/ hates whedon
>finally gets called out as a hypocrite
>"that woman is a lying bitch, whedon is being unfairly accused"

Christ, some of you permavirgins would side with the devil himself if it meant not agreeing with a woman.
>>
>>86779964
Most people on 4chan hold obvious misogynist views and are quick to discredit anything related to feminism, so to point out that I don't is actually relevant to the point.

Stop trying to use your big boy words just because you felt a sting when I suggested you might be uneducated.
>>
>>86780519
See >>86780448

The majority of this board are insecure incel faggots desperate for attention. They whine about women only wanting chads and niggers but do nothing to improve themselves.

It's pretty sad.
>>
I don't think Whedon is as terrible as some say but cheating is still disgusting. Besides, he'd ride someone else just as hard if they did the same thing as him.
>>
>>86781079
>much sexism boogeyman
>>
it's fucking hilarious

i love that the SJWs he catered to so heavily are eating him alive
>>
>>86780519

Actually it wasn't. Take a few more debate courses and get yourself a word-a-day calender.
>>
>>86781375
>board users consistently display sexism
>"it's a boogeyman!"

Whether you justify it or not, do you really deny that there's a misogynist streak among /tv/ users?
>>
>>86763904
>eaten alive by the SJWs he fought so hard to pander to

Poetic justice
>>
>>86763936
Good
>>
>>86779628
>there is no way WB will let him direct BATGIRL now.
They asked Mel Gibson to direct SS2. He confirmed it. If they're willing to hire an infamous anti-semite nigger hater they're willing to use Sensitive Joss Sweden.
>>
>>86763904
he's a massive liberal cuck. fuck him
>>
File: 1477601270583.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477601270583.png
2MB, 1600x900px
The only people upset with him are the same people he has been cosing up to for the past few years. He made his bed with the same people who are now burying him.

Don't blame us.
>>
>>86781646
Get back in the kitchen whore
>>
>>86781785
>proving my point

Thanks. Not a woman by the way.
>>
>>86781646
People also give shit to manlets, better give them all a pay raise and immunity from criticism and repercussions from their own actions.

You're just as sexist implying women need to be protected from insults because for some reason they can't handle it as opposed to "normal people" aka men.
>>
>>86781646
>>86782033
It's a bunch of edgelords jokingly trying to be edgy. Fuck you for taking them seriously.
>>
No because he deserves it, next.
>>
Beta thought he could be Chad. This is what he deserves.
Mad Mel will survive, because he's BASED and doesn't give a shit. Whedon will continue being a little cuck making angry tweets at Drumpf and trying to be a feminist
>>
>>86782249
This. Whedon will probably delete his Twitter again because he's pathetic and can't handle criticism. Eventually he'll have Twitter reactivate his account again because he's a faggot that needs a platform to virtue signal. Based Mel probably doesn't even know what Twitter is.
>>
File: file.png (751KB, 848x638px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
751KB, 848x638px
>>86763904
NOOOOOOOOO HE ISN'T ONE OF US!
>>
>>86763904
w-who did he cheat with?
>>
>>86783178
Michelle Trachtenberg when she was 14. Lucky cunt.
>>
>>86763936
>welcome to social media, if a celebrity kicks a puppy and someone snaps a photo of it, they better prepare to be digitally lynched

#DeathTo puppy kicker
>>
>>86764362

Thing is, I get it. I have feminist opinions, but if I were in the position to be fucking multiple women at the same time, I'd definitely want to take advantage of it.
>>
>>86764935
>His ex sounds like a major bitter bitch.

100%

I hate how exes drag people through the mud like this.
>>
Use tomfuckery to advance your career,
Tomfuckery destroys your career.

I'm amused.
>>
>joss "give head, get ahead" wheedon
>>
File: 1356880756027.gif (2MB, 256x176px) Image search: [Google]
1356880756027.gif
2MB, 256x176px
The only people that are mad are the betas jealous he got to fuck this
>>
>>86784896
Joss "You wanna be a star? Get in the back of my car" Whedon
>>
>>86785125
Joss "You want a part for life? Help me cheat on my wife" Whedon
>>
>>86763904
He is a filthy liberal that contributed towards this shitty outrage culture. If he isn't going to follow his own rules, then he deserves to be torn apart.
>>
>>86764935
>Fucking some whores? Who cares
I care
>>
>>86763904
The fact that he cheated on his wife alone isn't that outrageous or deserving of a public lynching, but he was a self-proclaimed feminist and with that came virtue signaling, so any backlash he got was a result of that hypocritical public stance, brought on by himself and fully deserved.
>>
>>86775773
oh come on. she is hot. i wanna bang her myself mate no shame admitting it
>>
>>86783407
>Michelle Trachtenberg when she was 14. Lucky cunt.
shit joss was what like 30 by then? im jealous of trachtenberg
>>
>>86763904
what? what did he do?
>>
>>86785125
>>86785179
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KEEP IT COMING LADS i love these
>>
>>86779036
Go back to Facebook, retard.
>>
How many times has this type of shit happened now? This is aa bad or worse as the "anti-gay republican ends up being gay" trope.
>>
File: 1475017896567.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1475017896567.gif
2MB, 200x177px
>>86763904
>mfw I legitimately thought this guy was gay for the longest time
>>
>>86763904
No, let him be judged by his own standards.
>>
>>86763904
He wants to live in the wolrd of outrage, he might as well get fucked in there to
>Don't call it a grave, it's the future you choose -dr. ron paul

Captcha: feel garage
>>
I will always love Buffy and Angel. But for the last half decade on social media Joss has been an increasingly loud, shrill and obnoxious virtue-batsignaling "This is What A Feminist Looks Like" social justice caricature.

I'm glad to see him get his comeuppance. He was a fat baldimg pasty ginger comic-book nerd who ended up in a position of power over masses of beautiful women and took advantage of it and abused his power to fuck them.
>>
File: WhedonSarkeesian-320x240.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
WhedonSarkeesian-320x240.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>86764496
>B-but I got a royal pardon by Queen Anita! Anita, help me!
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.