[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Remember that character who was in 3 episodes of season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: defenders.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
defenders.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
"Remember that character who was in 3 episodes of season from 2 years ago"

Fuckin' no.
>>
so you have a shit memory, why are you crying to us about it?
>>
You're supposed to re-watch the four shows before watching defenders
>>
>>86762477
This was so underwhelming and lackluster...
>>
I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST
>>
>>86762477
>Muh white privilege
>He a good boi he dindu nuthin
>>
This really sucked balls. I don't even give a shit about whatever comes out after this. It was really so bad. What the fuck happened
>>
>>86762477
Exactly. I don't remember who Mariah is or the plot to Luke Cage. I don't remember anything about Misty besides she's a cop that likes Luke Cage. I also don't remember how Luke Cage or Jessica Jones got their powers. I don't remember why they stopped dating. I don't remember what happened to the two siblings that Danny Rand works with. I remember Trish (Jessica's famous step sister) pretty well I think.
>>
>>86765168
>Mariah
literally who. And I just finished watching defenders yesterday.
>>
>>86765168
i dont know what the fuck they were talking about in that first episode when cage when to the dindus house talking about his dead brother or something from last season.
>>
>>86762515
this,

I only watched each season once all right when they came out, remembered everyone and their storys and im not a comicfag so should be easy
>>
did that come out already I didn't care enough to pay attention
>>
They pretty much explain every sub-plot as the show progresses.
>>
>>86762477
>guys c'mon were not the avengers

I'm really surprised no one said that
>>
>>86762542
Wait, you were actually expecting it to be good?
>>
>>86765168
I think Mariah is the corrupt politician lady. She was Cottonmouth's sister and ordered his death. And I think ahe became a new Mama Mabel who was her mother who ran a brothel.
Luke Cage got his powers in prison as part of some experiment.
I don't know of they even told how JJ got her powers in her show.
They stopped dating because Jessica didn't want to use her powers to help people while LC did ... I think.
I didn't watch IF. And I didn't remember that Trish was JJ step-sis until now and that she banged a cop until a thread I saw here.
>>
>>86765570
If you're talking about when LC was talking to Misty about the car explosion the victim of the explosion was the brother of a girl who worked close to Cottonmouth and Mariah (Mama Mabel the evil politician). The girl witnessed Cottonmouth's murder and at one point felt guilty enough to tell the police and she was killed because of that (don't know if it was before she told them. I'm sure she gave important information nonetheless though). The brother who died in the car was killed by The Hand after being used by them with incentive of good money for secretive work. He had another brother who was still alive and eventually went to work for The Hand too cleaning up bodies.
>>
>>86767362
Them not even hinting to the avengers when forming a team to save new york broke my suspension of desbelief, I don't understand why they didn't do it.
>>
File: Ninja_Nobu.png (483KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja_Nobu.png
483KB, 1136x640px
>just a lackey for the fingers
>has the best fight shitting all over the trash in defenders
>>
>>86765168
This has to be bait, right?
>>
>>86765004
He didn't mention race.

He specificly mentioned being born rich.

L2spotprivelege.
>>
>>86767759

so glad they postponed daredevil to make 90 bad show in a row
>>
>>86767941
He does mention race
>>
>>86762542
This it was like watching 4 different shows when all we wanted was more based Iron Fist.
>>
>>86767941
>Billionaire white boi attacking mo defenseless black kid
>Not referring to race
>>
>>86762477
I like Daredevil but hate the other shows should I watch The Defenders?
>>
>>86763088
And that's terrible. And hilarious. I don't know if there's any actors out there who could have made that sound at least passable.
>>
>>86768166
Terrible iron fist tier fight choreography

Shitty payoff for all the seasons building up to the supposed big bads of the hand. All of them were just shit.

No chemistry at all between the titular characters.

Just know dardevil is in a monastery after a near death experience
>>
>>86768068
iron fist is the worst of them all, he is such a faggot

Daredevil is the only one I really liked, Jessica Jones show was pretty good but I hate her in this
>>
>>86768377
How the fuck did nuns dig him out of a miles deep whole?
>>
File: iron-fist-release-date.jpg (100KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-release-date.jpg
100KB, 1200x630px
>>86768406
>iron fist is the worst of them all, he is such a faggot
>Daredevil is the only one I really liked
>Daredevil
>not a pussy whipped faggot

Whatever you say anon.
>>
how does danny say "i am the immortal iron fist" in other languages?
>>
>the iron fist guy still didn't bulk up one bit
>he still looks like your average skinny fat joe
>they still make him take his shirt off
>>
>>86762477
How was New York going to be destroyed by removing "the substance"? Makes no fucking sense.

It seems like they forced that in so the defenders would be saving New York instead of just defeating the hand whose goals were actually fairly benign. Conquering death and returning to their home.
>>
>>86768544
show us your torso, anon
>>
>dude new york is such a great city lmao: the show and characters
>>
>>86768544
>he still looks like your average skinny fat joe
You're an idiot
>>
>>86762477
It all went down hill with Iron Fist, in my opinion. the only good villains were Killgrave and Fisk.
>>
>>86768773
luke cage was shit as well
>>
File: kilgrave.jpg (275KB, 2482x1386px) Image search: [Google]
kilgrave.jpg
275KB, 2482x1386px
>>86768406
Jessica Jones was mainly good because of Kilgrave though
>>
>>86768543
"Ich bin die unsterbliche Eisenfaust!"

would be the accurate german translation.
>>
>>86768872
and it sounds as corny and infantile as the english version.
>>
>>86768818
I think it started out strong but to say it fizzled out towards the end would be an understatement
>>
>>86768543

"Ik ben de onsterfelijke ijzervuist"

would be the accurate Dutch translation.
>>
white privilege and invincinigger can go, they're so bland and boring. Alcotits and Daredevil are cool
>>
>>86768543
It would be : Minä olen kuolematon rauta nyrkki in Finnish. And yes, it's even cornier than the English line.
>>
>>86768543
"oi'm the immor'al oion fist" would he the official British translation
>>
>>86769182
Breathtaking
>>
>>86768543
"eu sou o imorrivel punho de ferro", would be the accurate portuguese translation
>>
>>86769182

>oion fist

Is Davos the immortal onion fist?
>>
>>86769399
for stannis
>>
>>86767759
Yeah the Japanese boss guy was not nearly as impressive as Nobu, it was real dumb.
>>
>>86769182
If you write it like that i can actually spell it.
>>
>>86768831
exactly, he's a genuinely scary villain
>>
>>86769938
The hand bosses were chumps. Only Gao with her jedi abilities posed a threat
>>
>>86769182
"дa чтo вac нe ycтpaивaeт, пидopacы?" would be an approximate russian translation.
>>
>>86768831
it was terrible, because it only centered around him for the entirety of the show, which got real stale real fast. For fuck's sake, just have her solve a couple of cases, instead of finding more and more ways to drag the hunt for him for an unnecessary long amount of time.
>>
>>86770984
I guess, still better than the Gay Fist
>>
File: gay fist.png (263KB, 871x491px)
gay fist.png
263KB, 871x491px
>>86771090
for reference
>>
>>86771090
No, not better, because Fist had Bakuto, Gao, Davos and Meachum Sr. (plus some villainy from Jr.), which at least brought some variety into the plot, as opposed to JESSECAH for 13 episodes straight.
>>
>>86771244
Ward was the only good part of The Immortal Iron Fist
>>
>>86771330
The hands sworn protector was cool
>>
>>86768831

Plus I really like Ritter as JJ, I think she's probably the best female character in the MCU after Peggy.

I just want my Punisher now. As long as Frank gets to fuck up plenty of criminals it's inevitably going to be great.
>>
>>86771371
>The hands sworn protector
Oh shit, that's right, plus I forgot about the mini-Tournament guys.
>>
>>86771425
I don't have much hope for Marvel Netflix stuff after Defenders
>>
>>86771559

>On how Castle resonates with him, Bernthal said, "He ain’t got a fucking cape. He ain’t got any superpowers. He’s a fucking tortured, angry father and husband who’s living in this unbelievable world of darkness and loss and torment." Bernthal added that there would be "a military component" in the series since Castle is "a soldier... [The series] will be somewhat centered on that… I think that [the] Frank Castle that was in Daredevil is not in Punisher." Bernthal noted he "always want[ed] to preserve the essence of" Castle, who Bernthal described as "brutal", "damaged" and "tortured", by exploring "the pain and what's behind the violence and the reason why he's committing the violence" that is "utterly satisfying and addictive for him"

Bernthal gets it at least, I just hope they go balls out with it. I'm worried that 13 episodes means too much downtime, which is fine as long as it's still Frank focused.
>>
I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST
>>
>>86769091
wrong.

"Ik ben de onsterfelijke ijzeren vuist!

t. toothpaste
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.