[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Lost_in_Translation_poster.jpg (101KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
Lost_in_Translation_poster.jpg
101KB, 250x385px
Hey lads, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and pic related are the only movies I really like. I am really looking for something similar to these but I have no idea where to start. Any recommendations that can help?
Bonus points if it has a great soundtrack.
>>
Somewhere, also directed by Sophia, reminds me a lot of Lost in Translation.
>>
5cm/s
>>
Her, directed by Spike Jonze
>>
Virgin Suicides
>>
>>86761538
>man falls in love with and is ultimately cucked by a computer
One of the stupidest movies I've ever seen.
>>
I would kill myself iin your place, since you only like nu-male films
>>
>>86761267
Why?Are you a woman?
>>
>>86761608
Cuz nobody has ever written a movie about ur life
>>
>>86761630
>women don't browse 4chan xd
>>
>>86761862
Correct
>>
>>86761998
>women would never browse a website containing a board where people shower them with attention for being female
dubious
>>
File: alltherealgirls.jpg (559KB, 700x459px) Image search: [Google]
alltherealgirls.jpg
559KB, 700x459px
>>86761267
greenberg
rushmore
her
the virgin suicides
all the real girls (pic related, watch it ASAP)
>>
>>86762120
If they do, they are hamplanets or quasimodos, and those arent really women
>>
>>86761267
In The Mood For Love, no doubt
>>
>>86762120
Women don't post here because it's anonymous. Women love social media because they feed on likes. It's become a status symbol for them. They'll delete photos if it doesn't get a certain amount of likes within a certain amount of time and it will ruin their day. You might think (you)'s accomplish the same thing, but they need something that their friends can see. You haven't lived until you've seen a grown woman throw a tantrum because her friend got more facebook likes on a photo than she did. Women need to be the constant center of attention, which is the antithesis of 4chan.
>>
File: 257028_full.jpg (68KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
257028_full.jpg
68KB, 1000x660px
>>86762230
>all the real girls
this
extremely underrated, that mogwai sequence is perfect, and so is zooey. the creator of strong bad also appears in a scene i could never find.
https://youtu.be/SexJYCVVOzg
the old site from 2003 is still up by the way, and something about it hits really hard. i think it's the lo-fi music that plays.
some of the themes reminded me of the comedy, the inability for some people to grow up, a group of slacker friends, the indie vibe. i later found out that david gordon green and some of the crew produced it. check it out if you haven't.
>>
Before Sunrise and the other two films, Boyhood
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.