[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Alright Emilia, this is a very emotional scene. One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 069634.jpg (30KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
069634.jpg
30KB, 1000x400px
>"Alright Emilia, this is a very emotional scene. One of Daenery's dragons, which she considers her little babies, will die this episode. Make it count."
>"(...)"
>"Is this good enough?"
Why is this allowed?
>>
Can't you see that anguish on her face?
>>
>>86760836
Ye dude she is totally devastated.....
>>
File: emilia acting.webm (728KB, 514x394px) Image search: [Google]
emilia acting.webm
728KB, 514x394px
>>86760814
It's actually pretty normal for people to look just kind of blank with shock when something like that happens. Besides, do you really want her to try to act harder?
>>
>>86760836
i cant see shit if shes sitting on my face pham
>>
>>86760836
all I see is pizza crust
>>
>>86760874
emilia is CUTE! CUTE! A CUTE, talentless bitch who is CUTE! nonetheless
>>
>>86760836
They probably downloaded a 360p version or something. It was a bit difficult to see
>>
>>86760814
>What is shock ?
She had to process that she was fighting zombies, she lost a dragon and at the same time she's worried about Jon. She had too much going on in her head.
>>
It was supposed to look like that BECAUSE SHE IS FUCKING AUTISTIC AND ON THE PATH TO MADNESS NOW! GOD, ARE YOU THAT STUPID!? REMEMBER WHEN SHE TOLD TYRION THAT SHE FELT NOTHING WHEN BREAKING UP WITH DAARIO!? DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE REST OF THE SHOW!? IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOT DID A GIANT LUMP IN QUALITY!
>>
>>86760874
>attempts to play a lower class girl
>comes off as mentally retarded
Can't tell if it was a mistake or she's a total genius
>>
File: 1368242078231.png (303KB, 478x363px)
1368242078231.png
303KB, 478x363px
>>86760971
>IT'S SHIT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>86760814
He was 18 in dragon years, she let the free market handle him
>>
>>86760874
If they ever make a movie about the '16 election, she should play Hillary.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJtiMdLVYA
Watch this shit. It's dishonest to post images of "bad" acting outside of the context of the edited show.
>>
I want to pinch those cute, round little cheeks.
>>
>>86760814
It's pretty hard to act while you're sitting on a giant green box and surrounded by greenscreen
>>
>>86763082
Well, she is getting around 2 mil an episode, so she could at least try. That doesn't seem unreasonable.
>>
>>86760814
this is what actual shock looks like though.
>>
>>86760814
at first I thought the same OP. I expected her to overact the hell out of it.

But she acted like somebody that was in shock, which is quite reasonable and realistic if you consider the situation.

It was actually not too bad. Now what is fucking dreadful is the fact that D&D apparently won't build on that (at least they didnt for the rest of the episode).
>>
>>86763222
How do you explain the later scene in the ship, when her "grief stricken" expression came off more like "I just remembered a really funny joke, and am trying to stifle laughter"?
>>
Well, on one hand she just saw her dragon-son-thing get shot out of the sky in one hit by the world's greatest javelinist. On the other, Emilia Clarke is acting in a room that is entirely green with nothing to work with.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.