[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the annoying fucking captcha? Why do we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1503251174236.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503251174236.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
Can we talk about the annoying fucking captcha? Why do we have to solve it for every fucking post? It would be much better if we had to solve it once every few hours instead of every fucking post.
>>
Buy 4chan pass, goy.
/thread
>>
plebe
>>
>not purchasing a 4chan Pass™
>>
somebuddy gift me 4chan gold plox
>>
>>86760287
Get a job basement dwelling scum
>>
>>86760251
I had to buy a pass because my ISP has a IP range ban. So quit whining.
>>
>>86760287
Sent. ;)
>>
>>86760251
First, that has nothing to do with this board.

Second, >not using the legacy captcha.
>>
Do the mods ban you less if you have a pass? Is it kind of like diplomatic immunity in Lethal Weapon?

I got banned by an mod for three days with no appeal for starting a movie cliche thread "Give me your gun. And your other gun!" etc. A few hours there was a similar thread made that hit the bump limit. It made me kind of nervous to make new threads /tv/ mods are so unpredictable.

Does gold render you somewhat immune to arbitrary banning?
>>
>>86760381
No.
In fact if you shitpost enough they get rid of your pass.
>>
This is the most guaranteed way to spot a newfag. Anon complains all the time, yet only morons like this create a thread.
>>
>>86760381
>A few hours there was a similar thread made that hit the bump limit.
Moderation was present when you posted your shitty spam thread but not when others did. Not that complicated. People get away with speeding when they don't speed past cops.
>>
>Solve 2 captchas for every post
some ""people"" will actually defend this
>>
>>86760488

Frogposting is not "spam" sir, it is part of board culture. You may as well call Baneposting "spam".
>>
This is why infinity chan is better than 4chan in every aspect. On infinity chan you only have to solve a captcha every 24 hours.

Also the mods are so cucked on 4chan that you can't actually type in 8 chan or it triggers the spam filter. lol
>>
>>86760746
Baneposting is spam and it's clearly not the images that are the problem but the shitty topic that floods the board. It became a problem during the party poster spam, but still hasn't been killed .
>>
>>86760787
Holy shit how did I not know this. This fucking website literally has proscribed words you cannot use regardless of context. Like how the fuck does /pol/ justify this shit?
>>
>>86760848
If you honestly use /tv/ for serious film discussion then you're in the wrong place. The only reason anybody goes here is to troll or spam threads.
>>
>>86760787
i dont go on there because 4chan has more traffic..
>>
The captcha is completely pointless anyway. It's designed to stop bots from flooding the boards. Too bad it doesn't work as evidenced by a cunny thread popping up on /tv/ every 5 minutes.
>>
File: 1502766884585.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502766884585.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>86760251
Every now and then the captcha's will take fucking decades to solve.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.