[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>episodes 2, 3 and 4 all the least funny episodes of R&M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: wdc.jpg (92KB, 770x442px) Image search: [Google]
wdc.jpg
92KB, 770x442px
>episodes 2, 3 and 4 all the least funny episodes of R&M ever created
>characters were way off in every single one of these three episodes
>stories made no logical sense
>stories just seemed driven by trying to push an agenda
>agenda being pushed literally just by characters going on a screaming rant in every episode for 5 minutes about their bullshit problems

>Episode 5 was perfect, classic R&M full of a logical plot, sprinkled in with the small well timed one off jokes that R&M is know for
>actual character development instead of characters just acting way different than usual for no reason

>Ep 2,3, and 4 written by women
>Ep 5 written by the man who did the Mr. Meseeks and Auto Erotic Assimilation Eps

Conclusion: I never wanted to be that guy that blamed women for ruining things, but they have given us the 3 worst episodes of R&M every created
>>
>half the episode dedicated to Summer's teen girl boob-related issues
Sorry mate, episode was still shit.
>>
>>86759861
>half
nigga u dumb
>>
>>86759861

That was barely in the episode, it just gave the other characters something to do. And yet it was still planned out well, it wasn't just Summer going on 5 minute tangents
>>
>>86759861
Still had character development, she got closer with her mom, who learned that being like Rick might not be the best idea in life.

This was a good episode
>>
>>86759829
>Episode 5 was perfect, classic R&M
You are correct. I wouldn't say perfect but as good as one can expect from R&M for any season. Thoroughly enjoyed it the whole way through which I haven't been able to do in some time. Sci-fi elements and humor were back to form. So many people saying this episode was shit IN COMPARISON to earlier episodes this season completely blows my mind. I can understand being put off by the show completely but to say this isn't the best episode it's had in a long time just goes to show how many people were just waiting for the new ep just to shit on it on /tv/ and /co/.
>>
>>86759829

No /pol/ you did want to be that guy because you started making these threads weeks before any of the episodes even aired pushing this meme, as soon as you read the credits the eps supposedly sucked from the future, first your "reasons" were because of past show credits and a few second pickle clup. What's worse is you don't understand how the show's writing works and that the same team contributed to all these episodes. If you saw the names swapped around randomly you'd still say the same thing because you're a cuck who can't think for himself.

Anyway I wouldn't say there was any huge inconsistency. Last two eps were kind of bland but had chuckles. Muh status quo of first ep pissed me off. Show's "agenda" was the same as ever and actually the only thing I've noticed this season is more constant hyperviolence but that doesn't really fit with the narrative you wanted to push. Outside of 4chan most people liked the pickle episode the best. But the quality is pretty consistent.

And fuck yes faggot you want to be "that guy" that's why you spam this thread here and and on /co/ every damn day. This isn't muh Gamergate with cartoons. Let it go.
>>
>>86760808

I'm sorry that you're made friend but I'm not the guy you're thinking of first of all. This is the first time I've even posted a R&M thread on /tv/. I came here to confirm that everyone's suspicions were true. I didn't even know that they had a new crew of writers until the third episode had aired, and I was wondering why the episodes were just not hitting and making very little sense.
>>
>>86759829
No worries 1 was the worst, thinking the sechuan shit was good discards your opinion.
>>
>>86761059

Sure ya did pal. Sure ya did.
>>
>>86759829
All the episodes except maybe the first one have been great at the least, just cause you feel gross because a woman wrote something doesn't mean it's a bad show, it just makes you an idiot. If you genuinely dont like it, that's fine, but dont use "women wrote it" as your only fucking qualifier. They're practically half the fucking planet, it's something you're bound to run into now and again.
>>
>>86760239
how did you figure out she thought that?
>>
>>86760808
>that guy who goes into every thread on the board and spergs out about /pol/ because someone made a valid complaint based on clear evidence

This meme is getting old faster than sneed
>>
>>86760371
This
>>
>>86759829
Ricks a cyborg?
>>
Welcome to female writers. If you want to see the horror they can truly wrought then watch Dexter the last few seasons of Dexter.
>>
Rick being so enhanced by technology in this ep and the vindicators really does feel pretty sudden but it does make sense for someone like Rick to have a solution when he's up against the wall. They should've introduced it sooner if at all though. Does anyone else ever daydream about what they would do if they had reality bending powers? I pretty much consistently imagine giving myself failsafes like a force field a few millimeters below my skin to thwart would be government assassins. I also imagine making it so I'm instantly transported to a safe place if knocked unconscious. I can't be the only one with this autism.
>>
>>86761440
>>86760808
You're either dumb or delusional to ignore the fact that the episodes written by women were objectively worse in every way than those written by men. Fuck off with this /pol/ meme
>>
So it's agreed. Can we finally just kill all women?
>>
>>86762680
Not giving them jobs they are not qualified for is enough my dear roastie
>>
>>86762658
Everybody knows that if you're not a low test turbocuck you're /pol/
>>
>>86762436
hmm have you noticed that he hasn't used his portal gun once and had gained augmentations since he got drunk in vindicators 3

he never had any of this shit before he lost his portal gun
>>
>>86759861
found the triggered woman
>>
Episode 4 was not as bad as those annoying, Family Guy-tier TV episodes
>>
>>86759829

This season is pretty shitty. Please go back to the old writing staff, these people suck.
>>
all 5 new episodes have been complete garbage

I re-watched s02 recently and the quality drop is amazing.
>>
File: CqURB9GXEAA-RNd.jpg (120KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
CqURB9GXEAA-RNd.jpg
120KB, 1200x939px
So does /tv/ like seasons 1 and 2 now after collectively shitting on them for years?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.