[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, does this season suck or is it just me? The teleporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 6565688y.jpg (191KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
6565688y.jpg
191KB, 700x466px
Honestly, does this season suck or is it just me? The teleporting characters, warp speed ravens, and Gendry the fastest man alive speedrunner is all getting to be a bit much in terms of time plausibility, but then really forced shit like every scene with Arya and Sansa having this fabricated feud out of nowhere doesn't help; they're dragging characters they've built for years through the mud with rushed and shoddy writing. I feel like Sam should have been in shit tower for at LEAST an honest sized 12 episode + season, really two would have been good, but he's there for 5 episodes.

Ceresi also seems very weak the entire season. She has one over the top scene with mother snake and that's it, she just waltzes around the castle speaking of plotting but never actually doing anything.The writers are also slamming John and Daenerys together like a pre-pubescent teen would in a blogspot fanfiction. Nothing in this season feels right.
>>
>>86757335
I feel the same way. Maybe because I know it is coming to an end. They are pushing too much out all at once. They could have started on some of this last season.
>>
They really arent making their case for why they thought shortening the last two seasons was a good idea. Even the budget saves werent really worth it because even normies aren't as fooled by huge spectacle as they usually are. This season is so incredibly convoluted and rushed that even regular review sites that generally kiss the shows ass are saying that this season very obviously needed a full 10 episodes at least.
>>
File: 1482980812559.jpg (16KB, 428x364px) Image search: [Google]
1482980812559.jpg
16KB, 428x364px
The writing has become self-referential and retarded.
>lol Gendry isn't rowing anymore
>haha Jon Snow is a manlet
>OMG Davos is hamming it up with everyone cue the laugh track

Never thought I'd miss GRRM this much.
>>
>>86757335
I agree. This season looks like the equivalent of Dexter finale.
>>
The main issue is that because of the actors asking for over a mil each per episode, it becomes too expensive to do more episodes. But this can easily be solved by slowing down the pace and having episodes that don't include everyone. Every episode the majority of the main characters have to have screen time, for some reason. They could've done that last episode with just the actors who go beyond the wall, and then a surprise appearance of Dany. But no, they had to have Dany talking to Tyrion, they had to have Arya and Sansa drama.

They could've also taken a cue from the books, where in the later books, suddenly there are new people who have little to no interaction with the main cast. They could've done a season full of entirely new people, like the Martells, and Griff. With just Tyrion appearing in Griff bits to still have a familiar face.
>>
It does suck. It's so fast there's no buildup to anything. Every episode so far except for maybe 1 have had such huge moments that they could all of been past season finales. Now every episode is a season finale and it's lost all appeal.
>>
>>86758439
But they did cut a lot of people last episode. Cersei, Jaime, Bronn, Bran. None of them appeared. And then there's the fact only Tyrion appeared at Dragonstone. That place looked like a desert with so many missing people. Where did everyone go? The fact Tyrion had to do the girls talk instead of Missandrei speaks how much they tried to cut costs with the actors.
>>
I think the faceless man killed Arya and is using her skin.

When they were playing that game during her training, he learned every detail about her..

Arya told Sansa in the recent episode that the last person who asked a bunch of questions- it didn't end well for them.. ARYA WAS THE LAST PERSON TO ASK A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FACES..

but why is he killing people still on her list? Maybe he has a list of his own or he's taking care of the rest of the names for her.. He did have a liking for her..

Thoughts?
>>
>>86759875
Stupid
>>
>>86760009
your thoughts are stupid? i cant wait for reply 2
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.