[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this episode proves the women dan harmon hired are a major fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1503460808549.jpg (74KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
1503460808549.jpg
74KB, 615x345px
this episode proves the women dan harmon hired are a major fucking reason this season is going to end up being weak as fuck as a whole. the first episode and this episode were written by people who actually have some fucking experience writing comedy, unlike episodes 2, 3, and 4 which were written by no-name hacks. i think two of the new hires were actually just temps before coming onto the writing staff, it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: nd.jpg (737KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nd.jpg
737KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>86756490
All the episodes apart from the pilot have been decent. Pilot was pretty good.
>>
>>86756526
>>86756566
>team reddit has arrived
>>
>>86756623
i wish they would go away
>>
>>86756623
>>86756646
>WAAAAAAAAAHHHH MOMMY THE REDDIT BOOGEYMAN IS UNDER MY BED MOMMY MOMMY I CANT SLEEP MOMMY MAKE IT GO AWAY
>>
>>86756690
i wish you would go away too
>>
>>86756490
Where did all the other stuff in the garage go

Why are the only things left Morty and his mom and the machine
>>
>>86756711
summer sat on all of those things and they went up her butthole lol
>>
File: gril.jpg (52KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
gril.jpg
52KB, 852x640px
>>86756698
>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M A LITTLE BITCH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
File: r&m.jpg (82KB, 680x602px) Image search: [Google]
r&m.jpg
82KB, 680x602px
>>86756490
but who wrote this then?
>>
>>86756744

>using WAAAAAHHHHH
reddit confirmed
>>
>>86756752
I thought Mr. Meeseeks was the one who sucks...
>>
>>86756490
shut up
>>
>>86756752
do you think rick ever fucked a meeseeks? they would have to right?
>>
>>86756826
it's confirmed that rick has a mrs. meseeks box and forces them to suck on his nuts
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>mfw reddit resorts to all cap posting when they're called out
>>
>>86756872
from the unity episode, it's pretty much confirmed he would do some fucked up shit to a meeseeks. he probably shits in their mouth and has the meeseeks blow it back up another meeseeks' ass.
>>
>>86756711
>Why are the only things left Morty and his mom and the machine

Because those were the only things important to the plot
>>
>>86756941
I would have two Meseeks knife-fuck each other in the butthole
>>
It doesn't matter much what the episode was, this would have been the response regardless. If the previous episode had been written by a man, we'd be seeing threads identical to this one about that episode instead.
>>
>>86757122
what
>>
>>86757122
because it would have been good. you really don't know how to argue.
>>
>>86756490
>all this kvetching about the new season

Honestly, it's literally the same shit as the two previous ones, the only part that reeks of thot meddling is the psychologist in the "le pickle rick XDDD" episode. I don't believe for a second the affirmative action thots they hired have that much input in the writing, it's just empty virtue signalling.
>>
>>86757058
I would have one meeseeks cut open his balls into another meeseeks' mouth
>>
>>
i would fuck a meseeks
>>
I've liked all of the episodes except for 2. And I'm genuinely anticipating where the season goes now that it's becoming clearer that Morty is growing unhinged and Rick has a robotic eye implanted where Evil Morty had his eyepatch. There's been enough visual cues to suggest the theories are true. I'm excited to see if the writers use that anticipation as a means to set up an unexpected plot twist. I was iffy about S3 at first but at this point it's grown on me. I want to see where the overarching plot goes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.