[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude fuck alpha males that impregnate lots of women What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-logo.jpg (217KB, 3000x2025px) Image search: [Google]
guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-logo.jpg
217KB, 3000x2025px
>Dude fuck alpha males that impregnate lots of women

What did the beta males that wrote GOTG2 mean by this?
>>
>>86756334
>impregnates loads of women
>kills undesirable children
>wants to conquer the universe and destroy it in the process

TOXIC MASCULINITY

if only his parents had told him it was okay to wear skirts and suck dicks none of that would have happened
>>
Star-Lord is a Chad himself and is the hero, so your argument is moot.
>>
He only fucked one human, the rest were weird aliens. I think you're reaching.
>>
REJECT YOUR FATHER
REJECT YOUR HISTORY
ALL YOU NEED IS MOMMY :)
IMMORTALITY=BAD
>>
>Ego
>Alpha

No

>NEET who lives alone roleplaying with action figures because he considers himself superior to everyone else.
>Too beta to break up with gf, gives her cancer instead.
>Needs Ravager chads to do the hard work for him, don't do anything when they offspring-cuck him.
>Plays himself by dropping celestial spaghetti at the worst possible time.
>>
>>86756504
Why do they keep pushing this shit?
>>
>>86756334
Ego had no friends and told Peter that he doesn't need any friends either
>>
File: rv60htY.jpg (66KB, 850x593px) Image search: [Google]
rv60htY.jpg
66KB, 850x593px
>>86756639
to coerce young people to basically give up and let the government do everything

dude just smoke weed lmao
dude just open the borders who cares lmao
dude you don't need a dad lmao
>>
>>86756334
we watched the same movie? i dont think so

Ego looked like a nerd who wants to take over the universe and had alot of Chad-type sons
>>
>>86756737
well, that literally has nothing to do with the movie...

what type of weed are you smoking anyway?
>>
>>86756737
this is your mind on pol. stay safe out their boys!
>>
>Oh Peter, did I ever tell you about the time I put a tumor in your mom's brain? But enough of that, help me assimilate the entire universe ayylmao

Seriously?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.